Chapter 58 ~ Bear

~ Alex's POV ~

So yeah as I said this has been the best week of my whole life and I got to spend it all with the love of my life. My sweet girl who I adore.

We had woken up and done the usual morning routine and she had even eaten her whole breakfast! I was beyond proud of her. She was just playing in the living room with all of her toys. I saw she was just silently making up a story with the animals.

I happily watched her play as the TV was on to a childish cartoon while I was finishing some emails on my laptop. I had taken yesterday night off so I had to get as much done today as I possibly could. I did just want to spend time with her though.

She looked behind her seeing me and she smiled softly. I did the same as she turned back around. I saw her stroking her necklace and playing with little moo cow. She was wearing her big bear hoodie with some shorts. The hoodie came past her shorts making her look like a cute lil bear. It even had a bear hood which she had up. It was a fluffy brown colour as well.

She then reached for some of her other stuffies and involved them all in a little play. She laid on her stomach as she played with them and from my view she looked like an adorable bear.

I couldn't keep my eyes on my laptop from her cuteness. She pretended the elephant could fly and she giggled a bit making me smile. She got her penguin and it looked he had made friends with the sheep making her smile adorably.

I did need to get on so I just focused on all these boring emails and questionnaires. I did have to do a lot which was very annoying. I rested my head on my hand and worked with one hand.

I then remembered my signed paperwork by the Director was in my office. I groaned knowing I had to get up and go find it.

"I'll be right back baby, just getting some work from my office." I let her know. She looked up smiling and nodded.

I left the room and stretched my legs from being sat on the sofa ages and walked to my office. I opened the door and went to my first file section to get the paperwork. I had to go through quite a lot to find the right one.

"Sir there has been a break in, in section 4c of the perimeter." I heard behind me quickly. I spun round quickly as I dropped the paperwork from shock.

"Well.. stop them then!" I ran past him straight to the living room. Damn it was just like that time she went missing before. Please don't tell me this happened again.

I burst into the room and Ali flinched a bit and looked up shocked. My heart was so scared she had gone. I quickly dashed over to her and as I came over she was lying on her stomach looking confused, holding her penguin and sheep.

I lifted her up by her armpits and held her protectively in my arms. I wasn't going to let anything happen like last time. I pulled her close to me as I saw guards surround me.

"How far has the tracking got?" I asked quickly.

"Was last seen in section 4c 47 seconds ago." One guard said.

I got my phone out my pocket as I held Ali with my other arm. She was looking around confused while she sucked her thumb and cuddled her penguin and sheep. I used my phone to look through the cameras and scrolled all the way through to section 4c.

"Is now seen heading to Section 4d, alert the guards in that sector." I ordered.

"Yes sir." Some said heading out. I wasn't gonna leave Ali though so I stayed put. I knew they wouldn't get very far considering they had been tracked very quickly. I watched the cameras on my phone while I rocked Ali. She was still looking around to try and work out what was happening.