Chapter 59 ~ Reward

~ Ali's POV ~

My eyes fluttered open and I felt so comfortable at this time. Like I felt so warm and close.

I lifted my head up seeing Alex holding me with his eyes staring off into his daydream. I wrapped my arms round his neck and nuzzled into his warm chest.

He looked down and saw I was awake and he rested his chin on my head so I felt even closer. Penguin was also cuddled in between us and it was just the best time.

"Morning Daddy." I whispered softly.

"Morning baby." He kissed my forehead as I lifted up. His stunning eyes were just unbelievable.

He stood up with me in his arms and I rubbed my eyes looking round the room and then at the curtain seeing the sun shining through. He held me in his arms and I rested my head on his shoulder.

He then sat me on the table with my legs dangling over the side. I yawned a bit from the amazing sleep I just had. The bear pyjamas were making me smile.

"You still liking the bear style?" He crouched down and smiled.

"Definitely please." I clapped my hands together. He chuckled and he stood up and went to my wardrobe.

I suckled my thumb while he looked through.

He came back with some grey joggers and a fluffy brown bear hoodie. Like the one I wore yesterday although a different design. The hood had little ears as well.

"Yes please!" I smiled with wide eyes.

He chuckled and came over to me. I sucked my thumb again and laid back down. He changed me quickly making sure he always looked at me and he helped me get dressed.

He put the hood up for me and I giggled at it. He took me in his arms before I could give him my hands and he went to my crib. He bent down to grab penguin which he passed to me. I nodded indicating a thank you and he carried me downstairs.

I saw the guards I always see in the morning and I gave them my usual wave which was getting bigger each morning I must add.

They waved back as usual and we went to the kitchen.

He set me in my highchair and laid a kiss on my forehead as he stood up from strapping me in. I sucked my thumb and hugged Penguin close to me. I then looked out the window seeing it was raining really hard. It felt so cosy in here knowing how cold it was outside.

Alex then came back with my bottle and some cut up apple which I knew I could manage.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Your welcome." He kissed my forehead and sat down next to me. I ate my first apple and knew I was able to do more. I did another one, and another.

I ate it all! There were 6 pieces and thats better than my usual 5!

Alex leaned over and saw my empty bowl and his eyes widened.

"Baby! Oh my gosh I'm so proud." He smiled so wide. He stood up and came over to wrap his warm arms round me. I did the same.

"Thank you Daddy." I was actually so pleased with myself. He pulled away and crouched down.

"As a well done, you can choose anything you want from the online toy-store today." He smiled.

My eye widened.

"Really?" I clapped my hands together. "Thank you!" I wrapped my arms round him so tightly which made him chuckle.

"Your welcome." He picked me up in his arms and I giggled a bit. He grabbed my bottle and we went to the living room. I wonder what I'll choose...

We both sat on the sofa, with the laptop and of course penguin in-between us and Alex got up the website. He started to scroll through all the toys and I loved them all.