Chapter 7 ~ Run

"Your safe here Baby, I know you want these 2 weeks to go by right now, but please think about what you would be going back to in your life, I can give you all you have ever wanted, what is thing that you want most in your life?" He asked me.

"Happiness. I stated. Happiness in..umYour...um...singing." I said quietly. I saw his face go to shock. Did I say something wrong? I started crying again. He rubbed my back.

"Hey Baby, its okay I'm not angry or gonna hurt you, I'm just so happy that you like my singing." He smiled.

"You really wont hurt me?" I asked. He pulled my hair out my face.

"I wont ever hurt you, ever ever." He said softly.

"You pinkie promise?" I said holing my pinkie out in front of me. He smiled.

"Pinkie promise." He said squeezing my little finger.

"You cant break a pinkie promise." I said.

"I would never break a pinkie promise." He chuckled. I smiled at him. I immediately dropped my smile as I shouldn't trust him like this, I should be escaping. What are you doing Ali? You need to fight your way out of here. Do it!

I struggled in his arms, but he held me tight. I started kicking and screaming. He held me so firmly though and all I heard was Its okay calm down. I didnt listen as I kicked the hardest I could right into his leg. He dropped me on my feet and clutched his leg in agony. I ran like my life depended on it right out the door. I saw there was an exit to the outside and rushed out.

I heard him close behind me shouting at me quite firmly. I was so scared. Why didnt I just go with what he says and now he's probably going to hurt me. Maybe kill me. I kept running though the garden. There was a big wall and I ran towards it. I tried to get over it, but it was so high. I looked round and saw Alex run towards me, with a slight bit of anger in his eyes. I curled up hugging the wall and I started crying.

"PLEASE DONT HURT ME IM SORRY ILL DO WHAT YOU WANT!" I screamed. I buried my face in my hands and started sobbing. I could feel him crouch down and he lifted my chin up. He looked into my tear stained eyes, that were of pure sadness. I could see his eyes and his eyes had changed to guilt.

"I'm so sorry I shouted and looked angry Baby, what made you want to run?" He asked, wiping my tears away with his thumb.

"I..Im sorry, I..I mean when...I mean I cant trust you so fast, Y..you k..kidnapped m..me." I stuttered between sobs.

"I did kidnap you but, I am not kidnapping you for money, or for fame. I took you because you deserve a better life. Am I right, your life isnt perfect?" He asked. I shook my head.

"How do you know?" I asked quietly.

"When I saw you, I immediately knew your life isnt perfect. I have been taught a special skill that not many people in the world have access to. I have been taught how to read people just from their appearance, facial expressions even your walking and speaking. I know that you had a tough life with bullying at you last school, and your home life is abusive. You cannot live with your parents anymore, I wont allow you to, its not safe for you. If you stayed with me, I promise I would care for you, feed you, love you, and never judge or hurt you. I work for Ddlg, which stands for Daddy Dom Little Girl. I take care of you as my child and you go into a headspace of a child. It will help you to forget all the sadness in your life. I want you to live with me Ali." He said slowly.

I looked up at him with my tear-filled eyes.

"You know me." I said, "You're the only one who knows me, if I were to stay, would you always keep your promise?" I asked him.

"I would never in your lifetime break that promise, I know words cant make you trust me fully, but it can help." He said. He really knew what to say when it needed to be said. I felt trust come into my body for him.

"I'm sorry for you know...kicking you." I said awkwardly. He chuckled a bit.

"Its okay Baby, I know you were scared, can we pinkie promise no more running away or fighting?" He asked me. He held his pinkie up to me and looked at me softly. I looked at it for a few seconds before bringing my pinkie up slowly and squeezing his pinkie. He chuckled making me giggle.

"Shall we go inside, and I can sing for you?" He asked. My ears and heart fluttered when he said sing. A smile crept across my face. I nodded. He smiled as he held both his arms out indicating if it was okay if he picked me up. I leant into them and he picked me up and I rested my head on his shoulder. He rubbed my back and walked inside into the warmth.

He walked to the kitchen area and I saw there was a seat like the other on in the other room. He placed me inside clipping me in. He walked over to the counter area and he started to make some food.