Chapter 44 ~ Restrained

~ Next morning ~

~ Ali's POV ~

I opened my eyes and was staring up into darkness.

I sat up lightening speed and looked all around me. It was completely pitch black.

I tried to reach both my arms out but I couldn't move them. It was like they were paralysed.

The room was so dark I couldn't even see my legs but as I tried to move them they didn't budge. It was like I was restricted down by something.

I started getting scared from the dark and the fact I couldn't move any part of my body. Why was it dark? Why was I restricted?

I started crying softly.

"D..daddy?" I stuttered and said so quietly hoping he would come in.

I shuffled a bit and I felt the material underneath me was soft and squishy. It felt like a mattress but it wasn't the same feeling as my mattress.

I tried to look around the room but I couldn't see a thing.

I was crying my eyes out at this point.

Was I somewhere else?

"D..daddy?" I called quietly again.

He didn't come...

He's left me...

I then heard a sound that made my whole body fill with hope. It was the sound of footsteps.

It must be Daddy. Right?

The door then opened quite loudly making me flinch and light shone through the room making my head throb. My eyes squinted at the sudden light.

I looked up seeing someone come into the room.

That was not Alex though...

I gasped quietly and shuffled back in the thing I was in. I looked down seeing it was a crib and moved to the back of it as far from him as possible.

He started coming closer and I was so so scared as I cowered in the corner.

"D..don't h...hurt me p..please." I sobbed bringing my whole body as close to myself and shaking.

"Princess Daddy won't hurt you I promise." I heard.

That was not Daddy...

No one was Daddy except Alex. He was not Alex..

I was shaking and crying so much at this point I could go into a panic attack at any point.

"Princess it's okay Daddy's here." I heard.

I looked round as I didn't want to take my eyes off him. Then I could try and dodge when he hurts me. My eyes were stained with tears and I was shaking uncontrollably.

"Daddy's right here Princess. Your safe I promise." He softly said.

Not as soft as Alex though...

I kept my eyes on him as I had to see which way he would move next.

I really wanted to try and get these restrains off but if I took my eyes off him something bad could happen.

"Can Daddy hold you Princess?" He asked softly.

I shook my head worryingly. I was so going to die...

He started to sing softly and I kept my eyes on him.

He didn't sing like Alex. I only like Alex's singing. No one else's.

Just as I looked away he had stood up and his hands were coming towards me.