Chapter 17 ~ Bradley...

~ Ali's POV ~

It had been over a week later and things were ticking by nicely. I felt like my trust for Alex was gradually building every day. Each day he would never make me do anything that I didn't like, he would sing and comfort me, and he would ways make me feel so calm loved.

I loved that feeling of comfort

If I were to leave here, I would be missing out.

On something I truly wanted in my life. Comfort.

This is a hard lifestyle to adapt to and live, but I meanwould I rather this or go back with my parents?

Obviously, this.

Also, after what happened over a week ago. Was it over a week ago? I really dont remember anything that happened

I dont even remember being on the ground and staring up in the sky.

The only thing I remember is being in Alexs arms.

That feeling of comfort. Man, thats good.

I snapped out of my thoughts as I saw I was awake and looking up. I stared up at the moving animals above me. They all circled together, and they all looked happy. It made me smile a bit.

Then again, without thinking I put my thumb in my mouth, taking in that comfort that was rushing through my body. I twirled my hair with my other hand and stared up at the animals again. Why were they so amusing?

I felt much more awake than yesterday thats for sure.

I then saw a small light come into the room and I turned over a bit revealing Alex come into the room. He walked towards me and I gave him a small sleepy smile.

"Morning Baby." He said. I put one of my hands up to him, the other one I was still sucking my thumb. He bent down a bit and got his hands under my armpits and lifted me up. He placed me on his hip and my head just flopped onto his shoulder.

"Morning." I said sleepily. He chuckled a bit. He then placed me on that familiar table and went over to get things. I saw his face seemed a bit down this morning, but I didnt think any more of it. He came over to me and I laid down flat for him. He looked down, making me get quite self-conscious. I flung my arms up to him causing him to look at me and finally smile.

He got me changed and I sat up. He tried to take me, but I pushed his hands away lightly.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's nothing Baby." He said, trying to take me again. I refused again.

"I know somethings wrong." I said. I looked into his eyes and sighed.

"You know when I said to you, like about over a week ago, about I would give you like, two weeks to make a decision about staying with me? Do you remember that?" He asked. My heart missed a beat as I did remember.

"Mhm." I nodded, my anxiety taking over fast.

"What do you say?" He asked, taking my hands. I really didnt know what to say. I had 2 choices but even though it was just 2, it seemed harder than a choice between one hundred things.

I really didnt know what to say This was a big decision. A very big decision.

"Can I please have a moment to think about this on my own?" I asked shyly.

"Of course, Baby, there is no rush, take all the time you need." He smiled, walking out the room.

When he left all, I could do was think. I slid off the table and had a little wonder around the room.