Chapter 54 ~ Meeting

~ Alex's POV ~

It was now the end of the study day and it had been an average day. Other than that pick me earlier. Honestly we are supposed to be adults, not kids in primary school.

The reason I was a bit on edge-

No actually a lot on edge is because I had to go to a meeting now. Ok yeah your probably thinking: Oh that's fine, he goes to them every-week its no big deal.

Ali wasn't allowed to be there though. Dom's only apparently, says the manager. So that means this is my first time leaving Ali with someone else. We had spoken this morning about it and she said she was scared to leave me. I was scared as well, probably more scared than her...

I did trust who was going to watch her though. Yes your right. Ryan was going to watch her.

She's calm round him so I knew he would be perfect. We should have done maybe a few sessions where he took her for an hour but it's annoying this meeting came up so soon.

As we walked out the study centre she was gripping onto me and I was carrying her in my arms. I was apprehensive to let her go. I then saw Ryan come out with his bag. The guards were close by to us as well. Don't worry they weren't going anywhere.

"Hello sir." Ryan said professionally.

"Hey Ryan." I replied. He looked to Ali as she was burring in my neck. She had penguin with her as we went back to the car to get him. "Here is her bag." I passed him her bag. Nothing interesting just a spare hoodie, a diaper and some hand sanitiser.

"Thank you sir." He took the bag and I felt bad that he was trying to be professional round me.

"No problem. Also call me Alex, you don't need to worry bout being professional either." I chuckled a bit.

"Cheers." Ryan chuckled as well. I saw Ali turn her head round to see Ryan and she smiled at him. He smiled back at her and then she looked up at me.

"You'll come back?" She softly asked.

"I promise I will." I kissed her forehead lightly. She took a brave deep breath and kissed my cheek lightly. She then moved so I put her on her feet, giving her one last hug and she then walked to Ryan. He crouched down a bit and put his arms round her. I took a deep breath and tried to not let the fear overtake me.

Ryan looked to me.

"I promise I'll look after her." He said reassuringly.

"Thank you." I nodded as I was so grateful. The guards were going with Ryan as well and more than usual considering it was her first time not under my supervision. Ryan had been approved as well.

It took a few minutes but I built up the courage to get myself in the car to head to my meeting. I waited until they had both left until I couldn't see them and started to drive. I know the meeting was only about an hour or 2 but I couldn't help myself worrying.

In all the time I was worrying I made it to the office where I immediately got out. I didn't have long until it started and being late would put it off to a bad start. He was very strict.

Guards followed me and I got to the reception and showed my reference number, ID card and Dom card. The lady approved but said no word just gave me the hand signal to go through to the main office.

I walked through making sure I stood up straight so I didn't get commented on my appearance.

I made it the managers office and made sure to knock. I heard a deep 'come in' so I entered. I entered alone so the guards stood outside. He took a glimpse up at me but straight back down to what he was doing.