Chapter 2 ~ Panicking

~ In Chemistry ~

I opened the door to the science labs and saw people sitting around tables and some sitting on desks and chatting. The teacher was still to come so I decided to go and sit down and get my textbook and pencil case out. Once I was ready for the lesson, the teacher walked in and his face was immediately shocked.

"Boys off the counters now! That is not what I want to see when I walk into the classroom! That's very irresponsible!" The man shouted, making me gulp. The 4 boys who I had not seen yet, sniggered but jumped off the counter and sat on their seats.

"Right, My, name is Mr Brick and I am your chemistry teacher if you dont know me. Now first question can anyone tell me what the chemical symbol for Iodine, lets see you there at the back what's your name?" Mr Brick stared straight at me making me go all hot.

"Come on this is simple stuff." He said quite harshly. I felt like I was having a heart attack. I knew I was being so dumb, but the pressure made my mind go blank. I just happened to look over to the popular boy and saw he was in my class. He put one of his hands straight like a line and he clenched his fist and hovered it over his other hand, indicating the letter I.

"I?" I hoped.

"Correct, now" He carried on. I looked over to the popular boy and smiled at him and mouthed Thank you. He mouthed Its fine and smiled, before turning round and copying notes from the board, which I should have been copying.

~ In Art ~

I sat down at an art table and got my art stuff out like my pencils, and my shades. I really love art I feel I can really relax during it and dont feel any pressure. You can draw anything you want paper is blank for new things.

The teacher walked in while I was positioning my art supplies and she seemed really smiley and happy!

"Hello everyone, my name is Mrs Moon for those of you who are new. Welcome to all the newcomers that have joined us, I am very much looking forward to being your art teacher and having some fun along the way! So today as its our first lessons and Id like to get a feel for your art skills so Im going to let you draw a still life drawing of this cup, shoes and these blueberries and you can just chill and talk while you do it, and I hope to see your drawings at the end of the lesson in about and hour and 45mins. If you need anything, Ill just be doing some marking." She went and sat down, and I looked at the end of the table. I saw there was paper and things, so I reached for some paper and started to plan my drawing.

I had been drawing for a while now and was almost done when I saw in the corner of my eye someone staring down at my work. I looked up and saw the popular boy staring straight down at my work and smiling. I gulped, as he probably thought I was dumb and stupid, and my artwork is atrocious.

"Nice drawing." He said.

"Uh..Thanks." I smiled nervously. "Hey um Thanks for your help in those lessons."

"No problem." He smiled, ruffling his hair, and walking off smiling. I looked back down and wanted to shoot myself. I felt so stupid.

Not long later Mrs Moon stood up.

"Okay everyone, that is just about the end of the lesson, so make sure you put your name on your work and put it at the end of the table for me to collect. You can then go, thank you very much everyone." She smiled. The whole class got up including me and we all walked out heading for the lunch hall.

I got in line for lunch and saw the popular boy not as interested in everyone around him as I saw him this morning. He was looking a bit like he was holding something back. They were all asking what was wrong and he said nothing and just carried on eating. I got to where you get your food and I just grabbed it and sat down as far away from the popular boy as I could. I just tried to eat the food, it was not amazing, but I needed energy for Geography next lesson. I then looked at my timetable and saw it was just Geography then I could go home! I didnt realise how short the days were, but I wasnt complaining. I just ate a banana and some bread and finished up with some water. I then looked over to the popular boy and he was watching me discreetly. I got up and just walked out, panicking so much.

~After Geography ~

I walked to my locker and put all of my unnecessary books into my locker and got my rucksack out. I stuffed my geography books in as I was set homework. I locked my locker up and shoved the key in my bag before rushing off down the corridor full of noisy people. I tried to get my way past them, but there were so many people. I managed to escape from all those people out into the fresh air where some people were standing around, shouting but some were just talking or starting to walk home. I went down the steps and started walking in the opposite direction to everyone. I guess no one lived on my side of town so I started walking alone.

The only time I like in the day is when I walk home from school and listen to the sound of Nature. As soon as I got home, I knew my parents were going to beat the hell out of me unless I went and did all the housework first. I didnt want to, I had to do my Geography homework. I just decided to enjoy these few minutes while I was walking home listening to all the birds and the wing blowing the leaves. It made me smile seeing a little squirrel go up a tree and climb onto a branch. I looked up into the tree and saw the squirrel.

That was the last thing I saw before I was grabbed, and something went over my eyes.

I screamed at the top of my lungs and started kicking and fighting. The person, or even people, I didnt even know who or how many people were restricting me. I kept on screaming and screaming even when I had no breath left, I carried on screaming. I kicked and punched but they werent budging. I felt like I was lifted off the ground and taken off somewhere. I tried to put my feet down, but someone had grabbed my legs, and someone had me back, meaning I couldnt get the angle to fight. I was struggling and still screaming. I felt like I was placed down somewhere that felt quite small. I then felt someone put something over my mouth. I tried to bite their hands and whatever was going over me, but it went round my mouth and I somehow couldnt scream anymore. I had to breathe through my nose as my whole mouth was blocked.

I then felt my arms and legs being tied together meaning I couldnt fight or even struggle it was so tight. I heard voices like Shes restricted, go get him. Who was him?

My eye covering was removed, and I saw that it was so dark. I looked around and saw I was in somewhere small. It looked like the boot of a car, as I saw the boot door down. I was scared because I was terrified of the dark. I heard faint voices outside of people.

"She is in the boot." I heard a voice.

The boot opened and there was a man staring straight down at me. He stuck his head right inside, up close to my face.

"You scared? Dont be scared, you're gonna be ours soon." The man said. Ours?

I tried to speak but my voice was muffled, even I didnt understand a word I was saying. The man leaned closer and pulled out something pointy. It looked like a needle, that had liquid inside. I tried to squirm and scream so much, but it wasnt happening. I felt the sting go into my leg and felt liquid rush into me. Soon after I fell into darkness.

Hey Guys!

I hope you are enjoying the book so far! I'm definitely enjoying writing it! I have around 10 chapters pre written with just under 1000 words for each so look forward to that! Leave some suggestions in the comments for some future chapters after the 10 chapters of course. Dont forget to vote. Have a great day!

Don't forget to Social Distance! :)