Chapter 8 ~ Don't Speak

Just then someone came through the door, someone I hadnt seen before.

"You all right mate?" He asked. Alex just carried on, with what he was doing. He didn't make eye contact with him.

"Yeah, Im fine." He said.

"Awh is this the little girl?" He asked, looking at me. I looked at Alex who had made eye contact with me. He put a finger to his lips, and I nodded.

"What's your name?" He asked. I looked to Alex, but he put his finger to his lips and shook his head vigorously, mouthing Dont say anything.

I just looked down and didnt say anything.

"Tell me your name." He said a bit harshly. I started panicking and wanted to get out of here. I looked to Alex and leant towards him a bit. He understood and he came over to me and stood next to me.

"Dont scare her." He said, as he unclipped me and picked me up. I buried my head into his neck, which made me feel safe.

"I know you want her to be yours Bradley, its not going to happen." Alex said, holding me close.

"Where do you get that idea from?" Bradley asked.

"Its nothing to do with you, now please leave, she needs to have some food." Alex said, as I started to cry.

"She's crying mate, arent you going to attend to her, like the amazing Daddy you think you are." He sarcastically said.

"I will when you leave." Alex said.

"Well, Im not leaving." Bradley said, sitting on the chair behind him.

"I will get the boys in here and accuse you of harassing her." Alex said violently.

"Do I give a shit?" He said.

"Dont you dare swear in front her." Alex growled. I started whimpering. I felt Alex rock me.

"She's fucking crying man; you fail if you dont care for her." Bradley said.

"BOYS GET IN HERE NOW!" Alex shouted. I cried more and was sobbing uncontrollably.

Just then about 2 maybe 3 boys rushed into the room and they looked straight at Alex.

"Is everything okay Sir?" One man asked.

"Take Bradley out of here, he is scaring her." Alex said. The boys nodded and they escorted Bradley out the room.

"Get the fuck away Alex." Bradley said as he was taken out the room.

"Anything we can get you sir?" Another man asked.

"That's okay, thank you so much." Alex said.

"No problem." The man said walking out.

When everyone was out of the room Alex rocked me and sung. I started calming down and eventually looked up at him, with sad eyes. He looked heartbroken for me.

"W..who w..was that?" I sniffled. Alex looked at me a bit worried.

"It's nothing Baby, its just someone that I dont like." Alex said worriedly. I looked down.

"Will he hurt me?" I asked, scared. Alex lifted my chin up and looked me in the eyes.

"Nobody can hurt you; I wont allow it Baby." He said.

"Would he hurt me?" I asked, wanting answers.

"Baby, you cannot be hurt, you are under my protection, nobody can hurt you." He said. I looked down, still crying a bit. "Ill make you some food." He said putting me in my chair and strapping me in. As he walked off, I looked at him.

"Why did he say to me You will be ours soon?" I asked. Alex immediately dropped everything down and he came over to me.

"What did he say?" Alex asked, with angered eyes. I gave him a scared look and looked down.

"Sorry Baby, can you tell me what he said?" He asked softer.

"Well, when I was you know...taken, I was flung in the back of this car and it was shut for a while until it opened. It was the same guy, from just now who said." I closed my eyes to try and remember the exact words he said to me. "He..he said U scared, dont be scared, your going to be ours soon?" I stated. He crouched down a bit lower until his eyes were level with mine.

"Baby, I know you have a lot going on right now, but can I ask you to do something really important?" He asked me. I nodded slowly.

"Dont say anything to him, not a word, not even a hello, say nothing and dont make eye contact with him. Can you remember that?" He asked me.

"Why?" I asked.

"Its complicated Baby." He said.

"I wanna know." I said back.

"Okay, Ill tell you. So, the guy who you saw now was a guy that has been trying to compete with me. He wanted for you to be his Baby, but I have more power as he works for me. He cant read people like I can, so he doesnt know you. I wont ever let him take you away from me, I have control over him. He is dangerous Baby, so just dont ever speak to him ever please." He said.

"You will always be with me, right?" I asked, worriedly. He took me hand and held it firm.

"Always," He smiled. I smiled back at him. He then went back to making what he was making, for food. So, I just twirled my hair around for a bit.

I hadnt realised this whole time; I wasnt in my school clothes. I had been changed. Who by?