Chapter 46 ~ Ryan

~ Cole's POV ~

I had someone keep an eye on Ali while I went to talk to Matt.

I opened my office door and he was sitting there on his phone. When he saw me he put it away quickly and sat up to attention.

"Hello Sir." He trembled a bit.

"Hey." I confusedly said.

"I have all the paperwork here all completed." He handed me a stack of paperwork.

"Oh um... thanks. Listen.." I sat down on my office chair and placed my hands on my knees. "She's still really scared about being here. She really can't forget Alex and is constantly trying to get away from me. Got any ideas on how she can trust us?"

"Well.. she really likes the outside. I mean... if your going to be her Dom then doing the things she likes would bring you two closer. I heard she likes the forest." He explained.

"Perfect idea! Yes, then when she trusts me, I'll finally be able to call her my girlfriend." I smiled to myself.

"Wait what? Girlfriend?" He asked confusedly.

I realised what I just said and regretted it.

"Oh I mean, my little girl." I quickly added.

"Oh right." He just stopped talking after that.

"Right. I'll um... see you later." I got up swiftly and left the room.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I closed the door tightly. If he knew...

"Sir... she tried to make a break for it." A guard said to me.

"What?!" I said alarmed.

~ Ali's POV ~

I had seen the back door open just the slightest and knew that was the door to go for. I still felt like I was going to throw up all that food, but I knew there wouldn't be another chance like this.

I crawled over to the door when the man that was 'supposed' to be watching me wasn't looking and quietly opened it. It made a slight creek making me shoot my head back making sure the man didn't see me.

He was still staring at his phone so I crawled out the door and left it slightly ajar like I found it.

I then stood up but me being the dumb person I am I forgot that my legs were restricted so as soon as I tried to take a step I fell to the ground on the grass causing me to make a scared sound.

It didn't hurt but it made me jump. The sound I made was quite loud though...

The door then opened and I looked towards it seeing the man that was 'supposed' to be watching me.

"Where do you think your going?" He childishly said.

I gulped as I shuffled backwards away from him along the soft grass. I kept my eyes on him but whimpered under my breath.

"I won't hurt you I promise. Come here." He softly said. Not as soft as you know who.

I shook my head and looked back for a second to make sure I wasn't going to back into a wall or something.

Looking back wasn't the best idea as the man had come over to me and got his hands under my armpits. I tried to hit them away but he lifted me up swiftly, taking both my hands with his free hand. He set me on his hip and kept a firm grip on both hands.

"It's okay.." He calmly said.

I looked into his eyes with terror and I let my hands go loose in his grip as I was wasting valuable energy. I started trembling as he carried me back inside. I heard the door lock behind us and I started crying. I was never going to get out of here...