Chapter 18 ~ Welcome

~ Ali's POV ~

I was taken out of this car and placed onto that same mans hip. I rested my head on his shoulder and felt warm. He carried me to a big house. It looked beautiful.

We got inside and the man but all his things down before starting to rock me.

"Welcome to your new home Princess." He smiled, moving out the way so I could see. It looked beautiful.

"Daddy, its nice." I smiled. Why was I saying Daddy? Its like my brain was a kid!

"Yes it is, look over here I have some fun new toys for you to play with." He said taking me over to the living room floor and placing me on it. I saw lots of paper and colouring pens and all sorts of games and arts and crafts. I loved them all.

"I love it, can I play now please?" I asked cutely.

"Of course, Baby, Ill be back in about 5 minutes to come play with you." He smiled.

"Okay." I smiled starting to play.

~ Bradleys POV ~

I walked out the room where MY Princess was playing happily. I was so happy she was mine now.

I went into my office where Jay and Ben were waiting for me.

"Hey guys." I said, sitting on my office chair.

"Hello, is she doing okay?" Ben asked.

"Yeah, that child dust was a good idea, although Im not sure how long it will last it could be a few hours or days, but we dont know until she runs out of it once." I said.

"I asked Ed to do the calculations, he said he will have worked it out in a few days." Jay said.

"Oh, thats good." I smiled.

"What are we going to do about Alex?" Ben asked. I stood up and started to pace around the room.

"He is to go no where near her. He is to never find this place and he never will anyway. She is mine now, where she belongs." I said.

"But she's going to remember who you are soon, and she will remember Alex as well, so what do we do when she remembers what happened?" Jay asked.

"She wont remember him if we give her special drugs." I said.

"But they can be lethal Brad, there is a chance she could die of overdose." Ben said.

"I know there is that chance, but would you rather her have a good life with me or a shit life with Alex?" I asked.

"I guess thats right then, Im surprised she has started calling you Daddy as well." Jay said.

"Yeah, I guess she adapted to it well." I said. "Right Im going to check up on her, are you guys doing her paperwork?" I asked.

"Yep." They both said.

"Cool, see ya at dinner." I smiled, walking out the room, going back into the room where Ali was playing.

"I made you a tower Daddy." She smiled, melting my heart for her.

"That's beautiful Baby, shall we make one together?" I asked.

"Yes." She smiled. She seemed a very calm girl, not loud like other littles. I liked that.

It was later in the day and we were both eating dinner together, me and Ali with Jay and Ben next to me.

"She loves her fruit." Ben chuckled.

"Yeah." I sniggered. She ate up all her fruit which I was so proud at her for.

"Thank you Daddy, I saved you my last pineapple." She smiled. I wanted to cry for how cute she was.

"Thank you Baby." I said taking it and chewing on it like a monster making her giggle. Her giggle was enough to lighten the world.

"Shall we get your diaper changed, have some warm milk and go get some sleep?" I asked.

"Yeah!" She smiled. I got her out her highchair and lifted her onto my hip where she put her arms round my neck. I took her upstairs.

I laid her on her changing table, and she started to babble a bit. The child dust drugs must be working. I took her leggings off and undid her diaper, sliding it off her. I wiped her clean with small sensitive wipes. I slid another slightly thicker night-time diaper on her and taped it shut snug.

"That feel comfy?" I cooed.

"Comfy diaper." She smiled, waving her legs around. I put her in a simple t-shirt with her diaper exposed. She would be comfier.

I helped her sit up and I then lifted her onto my hip, making her diaper crinkle. She babbled a bit and put her thumb in her mouth. Gosh I hope I didnt give her too much child dust Most should wear off in the morning anyway.

I laid her across my arms rocking her gently, and I got her bottle of milk and put the nipple into her mouth. She started to suckle on it and between each gulp she would make a cute little noise. That was so damn cute.

When she finished it all I heard her trying to suck but it was empty, so I pulled the nipple out her mouth and placed the bottle on the table, before lifted her up and resting her head on my shoulder. I swayed back and forth, humming a tune, causing her thumb to go in her mouth.

I did this for a while until she was fast asleep, so I gently laid her down in her crib and turned her sea mobile on and switched her night light on. She looked so cute in just a diaper and t-shirt. I gave her a small kiss on the cheek.

"Night Baby girl." I smiled as I left the room.

She was where she belonged now.