Chapter 36 ~ Worries

~ Alex's POV ~

~ 10pm ~

It was 10pm right now and I was downstairs in my office doing some art work.

I had my final art exam next week and although Ali had been practising everyday I hadn't really had the time.

So I was gonna do most tonight and some more in the night for the next few days.

I ended up drawing a picture of me and Ali. We were at the beach and it was a sunset landscape.

I drew for a good 2 hours carefully making sure I added in every bit of detail I could.

When I was finished I looked at the time seeing it was midnight.

I should get some sleep.

I left everything where it was and went upstairs to the bathroom.

I cleaned my teeth and took my shirt off.

I then pushed Ali's door open and tiny bit and peeked round to see her passed out cuddling her penguin and sucking her thumb. The night light was on and so was the monitor.

She was so adorable.

I pushed her door closed and went to my bedroom and climbed under the covers.

A quick bit of art and was now going to sleep.

~ The morning ~

~Ali's POV ~

I opened my eyes and rubbed them from how tired I was.

I sucked on my thumb and twirled my hair looking up at the animal mobile above my head.

I felt strange this morning.

Specifically quite cold and shivery. I sat up rubbing my eyes and I shivered a bit more.

I then looked down and saw that my diaper had leaked. That was why I was feeling cold.

It was big but not massive but it was noticeable. It was very cold though as I didn't sleep with a cover.

I felt really worried as well. Alex might be cross at me...

I started shivering from the cold and shivering from my nerves. Thoughts built up in my head and I started crying silently.

What if he gets mad? What if he hurts me? He's gonna be cross with me. I'm so stupid.

I sniffled and sobbed as well.

I then head the door go and I jolted so hard.

I edged to the back of my crib clutching my small ducky and penguin with my life. I know I trust Alex but I was so scared he would hurt me for this.

I saw his face come into view and I buried my head into my hands crying.

I felt his presence over me and I started shaking uncontrollably.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked softly as I felt him touch my arm.

"Don't hurt me I'm sorry." I cried, sobbing my eyes out. I was so scared he would hurt me.

"Hey Baby." He very softly said. I lifted my head out from my hands which were soaked with tears, still shivering and looked forward seeing him crouched down looking at me from behind the crib bars.

"I'm not mad at you its okay." He softly said giving me a trusting look. I immediately sucked my thumb, still sobbing a bit.

"I wouldn't ever ever hurt you Baby. I love you so so much." He softly said. His soft words were so calming.

"I'm sorry." I looked down feeling so stupid and dumb. I had started getting Goosebumps. 

"Baby you don't need to be sorry. It really is okay it happens." He trustingly said.

I felt less ashamed as he said that. The way he said it I think was the thing that calmed me. I slowly looked up at him and he looked at me softly.

"Are you cold?" He asked softly. I looked down straight away and nodded slowly still shivering.

"Do you want me to change you?" He asked even softer knowing this could be hard question for me.

It took me a while but I eventually looked up and nodded slowly although not taking my hands off my duck and penguin.

"Guys can you run a bath?" He asked one of the guards outside my room.

"Yes sir." One went off.

Alex came over to me and he very slowly picked me up holding me close to my first bit of warmth I had been dying for.

This had taken a while as he had sung to me for a bit and made sure I had my penguin and duck.

He carried me to the bathroom and he placed me on the table with my legs dangling over the side.

I shivered still as he checked the temperature of the bath that had been run.

He came back over and I laid down still apprehensive.

"I won't stare or hurt you I promise." He trustingly said. I agreed and he took my diaper and t-shirt off and placed me in the bath.

I relaxed so much as the warmth was so calming. I started to calm down a lot and got control of my breathing.

Alex got some of the bubbles and put some on his head. This made me giggle slightly. The first time I had giggled in hours.

I washed my body with the bar of soap he gave me, making me feel calm as he let me do it. He then washed my hair carefully, not letting the shampoo get into my eyes. He rinsed it out and I giggled as he made a funny face.

When I was done he lifted me out and quickly wrapped me up in my duck towel and held me close to him. He then laid me on the table and looked at me with his stunning eyes. He put a diaper on me along with some leggings that were a good size for me, even though I was very skinny. He also dressed me in a hoodie that had a duck on the hood which he put over my head.

I then sat up and he dried my hair with the towel for a bit.

He even did it up for me in some cute French plaits, surprisingly as my hair wasn't very long. They were very short but I liked them. They weren't too tight either.

He then lifted me into his arms and rocked me gently. His chest was so warm and comforting I could have fallen asleep again.

I cuddled close to him as he gave me my duck and penguin which I snuggled into.

I felt so safe.

Hey guys,

Hope your all well. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Leave some suggestions for future chapters. Don't forget to vote. Have a great day.

Don't forget to Social Distance! :D