Chapter 42 ~ Beach Day

~ 1 hour later ~

~ Ali's POV ~

We had arrived at the beach and it was very covered and was very private. I was amazed as I had never seen this sort of thing before.

I looked out the window at the clear blue sea and sand and was shocked at how beautiful it was. I've already said that I've never been to a beach before but I was amazed at how stunning it was.

He stopped the car and I saw the guards get out as well as Alex.

He came to my side making me flinch a bit. He gave me a soft smile as he unbuckled me and lifted me out into his warm arms. He shut the door quietly and went round to the boot of the car.

He placed me on my feet and I gripped his t-shirt from behind. He lifted his bag and my bag out of it and put them on his back.

He closed the boot very gently making sure he had everything and he looked at me.

He smiled as he took my hand which I gripped tightly and we started walking.

The guards walked behind us and I saw there were 6 of them.

I then saw the sand and a few seconds later we touched it with our feet. Immediately it was hard to walk and I was sliding all over the place making me smile.

We didn't have to walk to far until we came to a very nice part with the sand and sea touching.

I had never been in the sea before but I had always wanted to. Just with my head above water. Not under it.

Not getting into that though...

Alex set the bags down on the soft sand and started to unpack things like sun cream, towels and sliders.

He laid down a beach blanket and I sat on it once it had flattened. I looked out into the sea and saw it was so peaceful and calm. Nothing in the distance. Just sea.

Alex then sat down on the blanket with me and looked out to the sea.

"Stunning here." He said taking his t-shirt off.

"It really is." I softly agreed.

"What would you like to do?" He asked softly. I'm so grateful he gave me a choice.

"Water please?" I asked pointing to it.

"Sure." He smiled as he got up. I stood up and I then realised I had to take my shorts and t-shirt off. I wrapped my arms round my waist.

Alex saw me do it and he crouched down slightly.

"No ones here. Just you and me." He reassured me. I hugged him tightly and he did the same. After a few minutes I lifted up and took my t-shirt off slowly.

"I won't judge you." He softly said taking my t-shirt for me.

I was so thankful for him.

I just didn't like showing my body. I'm so skinny I don't want to be judged but just me and Alex here. He's the nicest.

I took my shorts off and I was in my swimming stuff ready to go in the water.