Chapter 12 ~ Scared for my life

"Hahaha, who have we got here then? Alex Jones!" One man of like 4 said to Alex.

"What are you doing here Jay?" Alex asked angrily.

"Just browsing around." Jay replied.

"I know you want her." Alex growled. "Its not happening."

"Oh, but it is." Jay said.

I was watching from the cracks in the wood, and saw Alex surrounded by these 4 men. I then heard something.

"Hello little girl." This voice said. At the end of the bridge stood a man. Not just any man, the man that asked me for my name before. I gulped, crawling back a bit.

"It's okay, I wont hurt you." He said, softly, but not as soft as Alex.

I heard all these voices build up into my head. Dont say anything to him, Not a word, not even a hello., say nothing., Dont make eye contact with him.

I crawled backwards, holding Penguin to my chest. He's going to hurt me.

"It's okay, come to me I wont hurt you; can you tell me your name?" He asked. I was looking down the whole time and I didn't reply. I wanted to scream but Alex said not a word. I didn't know what to do. He put his foot down quite suddenly making me jump. I accidently threw Penguin over the fence and he landed down on the floor. I looked down wanting to scream and cry, but I had to keep quiet. The man moved closer to me with a smile on his face. It wasnt a kind smile like Alex's.

He kept on getting closer and closer until I was curled up in the corner of the climbing frame. I put my hands over my head and closed my eyes tight.

I was immediately picked up and held tightly. I felt like my heart stopped for a second it made me jump so much. I covered my mouth holding my voice back." I looked up and saw Alex holding me. I started crying into his neck. I could see Penguin was in, his hand.

"What are you doing Bradley?" Alex asked fiercely.

"What's it to do with you?" Bradley replied.

"It's all to do with me, you were harassing her." Alex said, rocking me gently.

"I was not. He said stepping closer." I felt Alex's hand go into his pocket and move around a bit.

"Why is she crying then?" Alex asked.

"That's what girls are like. They cry over everything." Bradley said.

"You take that back." Alex growled, stepping closer to him.

"Hah, make me." Bradley said. I could see Alexs hand clench and felt his heartbeat faster. He quickly placed me on the floor behind him and he then pounced on Bradley.

"YOU TAKE THAT FUCKING BACK!" Alex screamed. They fought and punched but Alex was stronger, and he was winning. Although he had taken some nasty hits to the face a few times he carried on going. I started screaming and crying, so scared that I was going to get hurt, or even die.

"YOU GIVE THE FUCKING GIRL TO ME AND I WILL!" Bradley screamed. They kept on going and no one was coming to help. I ran for dear life across the playground, far into the bushes and my legs just collapsed from all the shaking so I fell to the floor. I cried out in pain and clutched my leg which was now bleeding. I curled up into a little ball and cried until I could no longer stop.

I could hear over my cries all the fighting and shouting that was going on. I knew I was going to get hurt. I just cried which is all I knew how to do. After all what he said was right, I do cry over everything. The shouting got worse as I heard more people shout and scream and fight. I covered my ears, but they were still deafening. I wanted it all to stop.