Chapter 9 ~ Mom...Dad?

Alex then placed some more fruit in front of me and I looked at it. I took the orange and put it in my mouth and smiled. How did he know I loved fruit? I started eating as he sat next to me.

Once I had finished eating which I was so proud of as earlier this morning I could barley even nibble on some grapes. I also felt fine, I didnt feel poisoned. Not that I knew what poisoned felt.

"I'm proud of you Baby, you ate all that." He smiled. I felt whenever he smiled, I could smile. I gave him a soft smile as he came over to me. He unclipped me and lifted me up. He put me onto his hip, and he walked into the lounge. There was a massive TV, with comfy sofas, chairs, and lots of toys around the place. He placed me down on the floor on top of a fluffy cushion and he sat down next to me. I saw there were toys around the place, so I reached for these toy building bricks.

"You wanna build a tower Baby?" He smiled. I smiled softly and nodded, stacking the first one up. He stacked the next one, and it started to wobble. I stacked another one and it fell over. I giggled and he chuckled.

Just then someone came through the door and Alex stood up.

"Somebody is here for you Sir, its urgent." The man said. I looked up at him with sad eyes. He wasnt going to leave me here all alone, was he? He looked down at me and crouched down low.

"Can you stay here for me Baby?" He asked me. I shook my head, shuffling towards him, throwing my arms up to him. He picked me up and I rested my head on my shoulder.

"Please dont leave." I sniffled. He rubbed my back.

"I wont Baby, its okay." He said. He started walking out the room and he followed the man. He made his way to the front door where there were 2 men holding a man and women back.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME." The women shouted. I started to cry.

"Can you please calm down?" Alex said as 2 men stood around me and him, sort of like bodyguards.

"What have you come for?" He asked.

"GIVE US THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE YOU HAVE IN YOUR ARMS." My head shot up to see my mother and father being held back by 4 men.

I started screaming and struggling. I screamed so much.

"YOU PROMISED NO ONE WOULD HURT ME!" I screamed. I struggled and squirmed, wanting to get out of their sight.

"WHEN I GET HOLD OF YOU, YOU ARE DEAD MEAT YOU LITTLE SHIT!" My father shouted. I screamed and cried, which was all I knew how to do.

"RED GUARDS, ESCOURTE THESE PEOPLE OFF THE PREMESIS IMMEDIATELY!" Alex shouted.

Just then, about 10 guards dressed in red came out of nowhere and got hold of my mother and father. They were so strong, so they had then off the site in a few seconds as security took them away. I was still screaming as bodyguards surrounded us, so nothing would get in our way.

Alex started singing, but I was screaming so much, I couldnt hear him.

"Guards, please perform the calm down method." He stated. The guards all agreed, and they started humming softly. I heard it as there were lots and stopped my screaming after a few minutes. I was still crying but the guards stopped, and Alex started singing. I calmed down starting to hum myself.

"Anything we can get you Sir?" One guard whispered.

"No thanks, thank you so much by the way." Alex smiled.

"No problem Sir. They all said.

When they left the room, I looked up at him with sadness in my eyes. He wiped my tears away with his thumb and he stroked my cheek.

"I'm so sorry you had to see that Baby." He apologised.

"They wanna hurt me." I sniffled.

"They wouldnt get even a metre towards you before I would hurt them." He said, before he took me back to the lounge where I sat next to him on the sofa.

"Thank you." I smiled at him.

"I will always protect you Baby, Im your Daddy." He smiled. I smiled back at him.

I started to yawn and stretch from tiredness. He pulled me closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me.

He started to sing to me, and I just rested my head on his chest as he carried on. I without but my thumb in my mouth making my comfort levels go straight up. He rocked me gently and not even minutes later, I was fast asleep in his warm arms.