Chapter 45 ~ Force Fed.

~ Ali's POV ~

I awoke and could barely tell if I was alive or not. It was possible I was dead. I blinked and light shone through my eyes making me screw them up immediately.

The first thing I tried to do was move my body but I was still unable to move.

The only thing I could move was my head.

I blinked as much as I could as I couldn't rub them from my arms being paralysed or something. After a few minutes my eyes started to focus and I saw a normal room where I was.

I looked forwards and saw a lot of toys just surrounding me. I got the sad feeling as I knew these weren't my toys. I guess I was still at the horrible mans house.

There was no point even me being in front of toys though. It's not like I could move my arms.

I didn't even know what I was leaning on either so I moved my head round seeing the same man that I saw.. I don't even know how long ago. He gave me a smile and kissed my forehead which I couldn't dodge.

"You okay Princess?" He softly asked. Not as soft as Alex though.

I didn't give him any sign of a 'yes' or even a no. I just stared at him in terror.

"You can play with some toys here." He pointed to them in front of me. I turned to them and knew I wouldn't. They weren't mine. I wasn't going to trust what he says either.

I tried moving my arms but I just couldn't.

But quite amazingly I felt his hands on my hands first making me flinch and he started to undo whatever was restricting them.

I took them out of what had been holding them together and I brought them round to my face and looked at them. They felt so numb from being so still.

The first thing I was trying to think of was, if I left it a few hours then maybe when he leaves for something I run over to the door which is just to my left and open it to escape. If it's locked I'll grab the TV remote and smash a window and run for my life.

This could be my only shot at escaping so I knew my running had to be faster than ever.

Was used to running from... people though.

He had his arms round me and he leant his head down towards my neck. I scooted away a bit but he kept a firm grip on me. He started to kiss my neck making my heart start to race.

"Your safe with Daddy Princess." He whispered as he kept on kissing away at my neck. I tried to break his grip but he was strong. His firmness made me feel I could never escape.

"Please.." I was on the verge of tears and that's all I could get out.

"Be good for Daddy Princess." He carried on doing it. I wasn't being bad though... I mean he was the one doing this without me saying he could.

"No please..." I was firmer and pushed his head away from my neck causing his grip to break on me.

I scooted backwards away from him and my breathing was fast. Memories of me being with Alex started to come back to me and flooded my mind.

Tears fell down my cheek and I was so scared he was going to hurt me. I went back as far as I could still keeping my eyes on him for any sudden movements.

He just looked at me with a sign of guilt but I didn't think he felt it.

"Would you like something to eat Princess?" He asked. I hated being called that.

It was an obvious 'no.' It could be poisoned. Anyway you know I don't eat. Makes me too anxious.

I shook my head no 3 times and was hoping so much he wouldn't force me.