Chapter 19 ~ Alex Daddy?

~ Bradleys POV ~

I woke up to the sound of sniffles and whines, coming from the baby monitor. I groaned looking on it and seeing Ali crying and whimpering. I threw the covers off my body and ran as fast as I could to her room.

I burst in her room, which I think made her jump. I rushed over to her and scooped her into my arms rocking her.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Itchy and cold." I heard quietly. I then felt her diaper. Poor thing she must be so itchy.

"Baby, its okay Daddy will get you cleaned up." I said. She still whimpered a bit.

I laid her on the table, making her legs wobble about the place. She placed her thumb in her mouth as she still made noises under her breath.

I slid off her dirty diaper. I must have drugged her more than I thought. I wiped her clean, each wipe making her jolt from the cold. I then slid another diaper onto her, a thicker one this time as it might be a bit kinder to her. I taped it on nice and snug and put some leggings a hoodie on her. All while I was doing this she stared up at the ceiling.

"All better?" I asked.

"Better." She smiled. I smiled and helped her sit up.

"Where's Alex?" She asked. My heart missed a beat.

"What do you mean where'suh who?" I asked, trying to make it so I was confused.

"Where's Alex? He sings?" She asked again.

"There is no one you know called Alex." I stated.

"Yeah there is! Alex. He helped me." She said. These drugs must have messed her brain up. She should have either have forgotten him or screamed for him. What was going on?

"I helped you Baby I am Daddy." I said.

"No, No Alex love me as well." She said. What was going on?

"No one loves you except me Baby, no one except me." I said looking into her eyes.

"I dreamt about him. He came and loved me and cared for me." She said.

"That's just a dream Baby." I chuckled. "Was I in the dream?" I said curiously.

"Yeah but Daddy didn't like you." She said.

"Daddy?" I asked.

"Yeah, Alex said he was Daddy." She smiled.

"No Baby, Im Daddy, Alex is made up." I chuckled.

"Alex is Daddy," she said. She said getting a bit sad.

"Alex isn't Daddy Baby okay; can you understand that IM Daddy." I said pointing to myself.

"He said you werent Daddy. He said you were mean." She giggled.

"What a funny dream." I chuckled. She giggled as well.

"Come on lets get some breakfast and we can go to the park later maybe?" I asked.

"Okay." She smiled. I picked her up and took her downstairs.

I placed her into her highchair and buckled her in. I went over to the cupboard and got out some of her favourite fruits and started cutting them up. When I was done I took them over to Ali.

"Here you go Baby." I smiled.

"Thank you." She smiled. I was really hoping for her to say Daddy, so I sat next to her.

"Who is Alex Baby?" I asked pointing to myself. She looked up.

"Daddy." She said, eating her mango.

"No, no, Alex isnt Daddy Baby, IM Daddy." I said. She shook her head.

"No, Alex said in dream he was Daddy." She said. I felt really bad for her being so confused.

"Alex isnt real Baby, hes made up!" I said. She still didn't seem convinced. I just thought to change the subject.

"Come on lets go to the park." I said, seeing she had finished. I unbuckled her and lifted her onto my hip. I took her to the front door and helped her put her shoes on. I then carried her out to the car.

I guess Jay and Ben were still sleeping. I Dont blame them to be honest I was knackered.

I placed her into her car seat and shut the door, me then climbing into the drivers seat.

I started driving.

The park was only just down this road, and I was sure that Alex didnt know it. I stopped the car when we got there. I got out having a very quick look around, seeing the park was very quiet.

I went to Ali's side where she was sucking her thumb and daydreaming. She looked at me when I started unbuckling her.

I lifted her onto my hip, and she put her hands round my neck. I shut her door and made sure I locked the car.

I then carried her over to the playground and as we got closer she signalled she wanted to be put down, so I put her on her feet. She ran cutely over to the tall climbing frame and she started climbing it. I saw there was a pretty long slide at the end, so I started to head over to the end of it.

I heard her laughing and squealing which was enough to lighten the world. I walked through the gate, heading to the slide when I heard a noise behind me.

"Did you know that my guards can track anyone in the world Bradley." I heard a voice say. I gulped as I slowly turned around revealing someone standing behind me.