Chapter 3 ~ Where am I?

~ A few hours later ~

I opened my eyes slowly and felt my head throb every time I blinked. It made my eyes go black and the throbbing got worse. I tried screaming but was muffled. I tried moving which worked so I sat up a bit putting my weight on my arm. I felt weak, so my arm collapsed making me fall back fast. I expected to hit a solid surface, but I made impact with something comfy. I couldn't see properly so I rubbed me eyes and they opened a bit wider until they were fully open but were really swollen. I looked down and was on a surface that was bouncy squishy. I looked around the room and my eyes focused on something directly in front of me. They were long and small and they looked like small pillars. I reached for one and held it, so I could get a good grip. I grabbed another pillar with my other hand and pulled myself up.

I lifted my head, but the bars were really high up. I looked through them but there was nothing in the room. Not a single piece of furniture besides whatever I was in at that time. It was all dark and really spooky. I didn't have much to hold onto, just myself or these weird bars. I hadnt even looked at what I was in, I was so focused on trying to get out of it. I tried to pull myself up, and out from wherever I was but I fell back down, making a small sound from me bouncing up and down, as the material was soft and bouncy. It was quite comfy, and it bought some peace to me.

I then heard a noise which made my heart miss a beat. The sound of footsteps coming closer and closer. I then heard a creek and just then the door opened slowly letting light fill the room. My first bit of light for hours. There stood a man that looked familiar. He got closer to me and he smiled down at me. I wanted to scream and fight, I wanted to get out of here. I tried screaming but it was so muffled, and you wouldnt have known, I was even whispering. What was that thing on my mouth?

"Hello Ali." I heard him say. I rubbed my eyes a bit and blinked at the sight of him. Was I dreaming or was I really staring at that popular boy from school? I needed to take a minute to process what was happening. What is he doing?

I tried speaking and squirming, but I couldnt move from these restrictions or speak from the mouth covering.

"Its okay, Im not gonna hurt you." He said surprisingly sweetly. I just looked up at him with shocked eyes until he leaned in closer.

"I know you cant talk at the moment, but you will be able to soon. Im sure you know who I am and if you didnt catch my name its Alex." He spoke softly.

I looked up still really scared and deciding what option I should take to try and escape. I could 1: Try and break these restrictions and fight the hell out of here, or 2: Listen to what hes got to say. I went with 2 as Im not a fighter. Im too much of a child.

Just then another man came into the room, as well as another man. They both looked about my age and they seemed nice, but there was no way of telling just from their faces, so I just believed them to be evil.

"Oh, shes awake." One man smiled.

"Yeah, did you consult the study centre about her not attending." Alex asked.

"Yeah Sir, its all good." The other man said. What did they mean, not attending school? I looked up at Alex with question eyes and he looked at me with a soft face.

"I know your probably scared at the moment, but I just want you to understand, no one here is going to hurt you or judge you here, you are safe, which is where you need to be. Is that clear?" He spoke softly and calmly.

"I just want to run through how your life is going to go from now on. You will live here with me and the boys, but most of the time it will just be you and me. You wont attend the study centre for a few weeks, or until you fully trust me and wont run away. I wont be attending either but its all sorted with the school and I will help you learn more when you go back. It might come as shock to you but from now on your going to be my little and I am going to be your Daddy. You will go into the headspace of whatever you end up slipping into, but I cant tell yet. I have few rules that I would like you to follow.

Rule number 1: You will always call me Daddy.

Rule number 2: Always respect me and the boys, no shouting, fighting, or swearing.

Rule number 3: No telling lies.

Rule number 4: Tell me when you feel threatened.

Rule number 5: Never talk bad about yourself.

Rule number 6: Always tell me if you dont like something I do.

If any of these rules are broken, you will be placed into timeout for 30 minutes and I will be expecting an apology. Look, I know that this is something that is hard to take in and process but, I promise that you will be okay and at any point you need help, Im always here for you. I really understand your scared at the moment and you just want to run away, but just know now thats not an option for you to run away, you are safer here and you might not think that, but I promise, you are safe here." He then finished with a small smile. I had a few seconds to process what was happening before I broke down into floods of tears. They poured down my face like water running from a tap. I wanted to go home.

Hey Guys!

I hope your enjoying it so far! Give me some suggestions for future chapters in the comments. Dont forget to vote. Have a great day!

Don't forget to Social Distance! :)