Chapter 37 ~ Loud

~ The Next Day ~

~ Ali's POV ~

It was another day. But today wasn't the weekend. So we had to go to the study centre.

Sigh.

I was already up and Alex was just helping me with my shoes. I was just wearing some leggings and a hoodie with my hood up.

Looking skinny as usual making me worried.

When he lifted up I just wrapped my arms round him. He picked me up and I immediately nuzzled onto his neck not wanting to lift up.

I held onto with my life feeling a bit anxious this morning.

I felt him walk outside and he carefully opened the car door.

I lifted my head up as he bent down putting me in the car seat. He buckled me in slowly as I ruffled his hair.

He stood back up so I had to take my hand off his hair. That was hard.

He gave me a quick kiss on my forehead as I looked into his stunning eyes until he shut the door carefully.

I wanted something to hug so started getting a bit restless. I saw Alex get into the drivers seat and he saw me trying to hug myself. I looked up at him and he turned away.

He reached down and a few seconds later he passed me my penguin.

My eyes lit up and I nodded my head indicating a thank you as I was a bit worried so I didn't feel like speaking.

I took him and hugged him so tightly. I felt really close to him as I was under my hood.

The car then started to move and as usual I saw the 4 cars beside us.

I sucked my thumb knowing my hands were clean and looked out the window.

I saw all the trees as usual with some birds flying past as well.

It was pretty cold this morning so the trees were swaying. I imagined their sound as the leaves blew.

I was in my own imagination before I realised we had arrived.

I heard the door open and me being in my own imagination it really made me flinch.

I looked and saw Alex and he smiled reassuringly.

I calmed down as he unbuckled me slowly.

I was so dying for his warmness I flung my arms up. He took them and held me in his arms.

I held onto him so tightly and nuzzled into his warm neck taking in all the comfort.

I felt him shut the door as gently as he could and he rocked me for a few minutes.

He got my bag from the boot which just had my textbooks and some other art things.

I was worried there would be people here and they were judging me.

I lifted up revealing a tear that had rolled down my cheek. I hadn't even realised I was crying.

I rubbed my eyes as he started walking towards the doors.

I didn't see anyone but was still really scared. I kept looking around, blinking quickly at any sudden movements I saw in the corner of my eye.

I gripped Alex's t-shirt as I was still holding penguin.

He kissed my cheek where the tear was and I looked at him.

"I've got you." He whispered.

I just looked around seeing if there was anyone. I was so worried for some reason.