Chapter 49 ~ Weaker

~ Ali's POV ~

"COLE ADAMS!" Was shouted so loudly it made me flinch the hardest I ever have before.

Cole turned round lightening speed. I couldn't see anything because he was in the way but I was more scared about more people seeing with no clothes on.

"STAY AWAY!" Cole shouted at the top of his voice making me sob from being so scared.

I then saw Cole going further away from me and someone grabbing both his hands. He was turned round so he was facing me and I sobbed again at him looking at me.

I could see faintly someone behind him and it was like they were keeping Cole away from me. I could see shadows of other people behind him making me more scared.

"COVER HER!" Was what I heard next.

About 5 people that looked like police officers ran over to me and used a towel which I saw on the floor when I came in, to cover me.

They held it up so nobody could see me.

I was so confused and scared but when I looked to my side I finally saw someone that gave me hope.

"R..Ryan.." I stuttered from how weak I was from all my crying.

He wrapped his arms round me and held me close to his body.

"Sweetie it's okay I'm here for you." He softly said.

I tried to hug him back but I was still restrained.

"I'm s..scared." I stuttered and cried.

"I'm here for you." He softly said as he broke the hug straight away making me sad.

He then got some pliers which he for some reason magically had and he broke the first restrain on my hand. I brought it down and saw a red mark from how tight it was.

"Your doing great sweetie." He praised me. I was still shaking and crying but he managed to do my other hand so I could finally move them both.

I brought them down and tried to put them round Ryan but he moved down to my legs.

"Just a few seconds longer sweetie your doing amazing." He softly said. He broke my right hand legs restrain so I moved my leg closer to him.

I still had no clothes on but he didn't stare at me which I was so grateful for.

He finally did my final leg and after what seemed like years I could finally move all of my limbs.

"W..Wheres..c..Cole." I stuttered looking around but only seeing the towel that was blocking us.

"He won't get to you sweetie I promise he's gone." He promised me.

He quickly slid the diaper on me without staring as it was right beside me and taped it up so it was comfortable.

He was doing this all very quickly making me nervous. I couldn't fully trust him but he sounded like Alex making me trust him very very slightly.

He then wrapped me up in a blanket giving me my first bit of warmth in hours.

He then got off the bed and picked me up.

I was a crying mess at this point and he rubbed my back.

"I've got you sweetie, I promise." He whispered in my ear.

I tried catching my breath but it was impossible.

He carried me out the room and I saw police officers behind me and in front of me.

I didn't see Cole though...