Chapter 13 ~ I'm Sorry

"ALI COME TO DADDY WHERE ARE YOU?!" I heard a familiar voice shout.

"ALI WHERE ARE YOU, COME OUT!" I heard other voices saying. They were looking for me. I have never heard someone looking for me. They must care a lot for me. I was so cold, so I tried to call out for them.

"I, I'm OveR, HeRE!" I tried shouting but my voice was so quiet from all the sobbing and wailing. My legs were still shaking, and I tried standing up. I fell over and cried out a bit in pain.

"I HEARD SOMETHING OVER HERE SIR!" Someone shouted a bit closer to me. I heard running and I heard loud footsteps. I started crying again, which I realised was quite loud. I sobbed as hard as I could, and I felt my voice come back.

"IM OVER HERE." I shouted as loud as I could. I then saw what my made my eyes and body fill with hope. Alex came running towards me with tears streaming down his face. He scooped me up in his arms and he held me firmly to his chest. I just cried and sobbed into his neck as he rocked me back and forth.

"Oh my gosh Baby." I heard his say in disbelief. The guards came running round the corner and they breathed a sigh of relief.

"IM SORRY." I sobbed into his neck.

"Baby, its okay it wasnt your fault, Daddy was too rough around you. I should be apologising." He said, rubbing my back. He felt me shivering.

"Get a blanket for her please." He said.

"Right away Sir." They all said, rushing off. He walked with me in his arms, so I lifted my head up and looked into his eyes.

"Thank you for not giving up on me, I'm sorry again." I sniffed rubbing my eyes. The men came back with a blanket and Alex wrapped me up in it.

"That's okay Baby, it wasnt your fault, you dont need to be sorry." He said rocking me. "I'm sorry I swore and scared you Baby."

"Its okay." I smiled up at him. He smiled down at me, while walking to where the car was parked. He unlocked the door to where the same seat was when I sat in before. He carefully lifted me off his hip and placed me in the seat, clipping me up. He rested the blanket on me softly and he passed me Penguin, placing him under the blanket next to my cheek. I cuddled him tight.

Alex got into the car and he started driving off. It had started to get dark and the stars had started coming out. I looked up into them trying to make shapes out of them. I giggled a bit when I found the shape of duck in the sky.

"What are you giggling at Baby?" He smiled.

"The stars, I'm making pictures with them." I giggled.

"I love making pictures with the stars, my favourite is the duck. I always point him out to my friends, but no one can ever see him." He chuckled.

"I see the duck!" I smiled. He looked at me in his rear-view mirror and gave me a happy look.

"Yay! Everyone is missing out arent they!" He chuckled.

"Yeah!" I giggled. I smiled at the cloud. Why was this so amusing?

We arrived home a few minute later with the sky being almost pitch black. Alex got out of the car and closed the divers side door. He came round the car greeting the guards and he opened the door on my side. He unclipped me from the car seat and he lifted me out from under my armpits onto his hip. He carried me inside, the door being opened by a guard.

"House is secure, nothing to report Sir!" A man said.

"Thank you." Alex said as he carried me inside. He placed me on the couch in the sitting room and he sat down next to me.

"Can we have her bottle of warm milk and a protein shake please?" Alex asked the man standing to the side of him.

"Yes Sir, right away." The man hurried out the room. Alex pulled me closer to him, his warmth making me feel safe.

"You okay Baby? He asked. I looked down and just rubbed my eyes. He lifted my chin up with his hand and I looked into his eyes.

"I'm really sorry you had to see that. I should have been less aggressive, and I should have held you the whole time. None of this was your fault, it was all me." He said. I just rested my head on his shoulder and put my arms round his neck.

"Its okay." I said nuzzling into him. "Please can you sing? I asked, softly. He gave me a calm smile.

"Of course, I can Baby." He smiled. He started to sing and rock me. I felt nature walk with me and felt calmness all over my body. I placed my hand on his heartbeat and was

Taken away to my dreams from his soothing singing and heartbeat.

Hey guys!

There wasn't authors note on all chapters up to this chapter as they were all pre written and just wanted to get them all on here! So that just about wraps up all pre written chapters so from now I will write them on here. I hope your enjoying this book so far because I am! Leave some suggestions for some future chapters! Would love some of your feedback as well! Don't forget to vote. Have a great day!

Don't forget to Social Distance! :)