Chapter 39 ~ Trouble

~ The Weekend ~

~ Ali's POV ~

It was now a fine Saturday and I'm not going to lie the past few day. They've been rough.

I had, had multiple flashbacks with 2 BPD episodes. They were really bad and I had cried for hours.

I just felt my anxiety was covering me at the moment. Like it was something pinning me down that I couldn't get back up again.

Then I'll tell you about this exam I had on Thursday. All I'll say is the art went well. The anxiety that happened in that exam was through the roof. That's it. I don't want to talk about it.

I was just so on edge and was flinching so much more lately. I can't help it. Sometimes it's just like this. I can't control it.

"You okay Baby?" I heard Alex say. I flinched a tiny bit realising I was daydreaming. I looked down and just hugged myself as I wanted warmth.

He looked at me and wrapped his arms around me giving my warmth. I hugged him back feeling scared and lost. I didn't feel like I was here. I felt like I was at home again. Due to flashbacks.

~ Night-time ~

I had, had an ok afternoon. Basically because I hadn't done anything today and if I were to go move outside I would probably have a panic attack.

Just the PTSD playing up as usual.

I was on the living room floor playing with the building blocks. It was about 10pm right now and I was ready for bed. I was towering them up carefully in a colourful order. They had numbers on them as well.

Alex was just on the sofa on his laptop. I wanted his comfort but didn't want to disturb him.

I stacked another block up and the whole thing fell over.

From the overall emotion and nervousness I was experiencing I just started crying softly.

I didn't want Alex seeing so just stacked the tower up again with tears falling down my cheeks.

I rubbed my eyes trying to get rid of the annoying tears. I stacked the tower up as one of the blocks fell off the top.

I was just so sad and annoyed at this point.

It's like.. nothing was going how I wanted it to. I wanted everything right.

I put another block on but that one fell off as well. I was so annoyed at this point I felt really angered. I hadn't really felt angry before.

But yet again my whole life just seemed to be trying to annoy me. Another one of the blocks fell off the top.

I had completely had it.

"FUCK!" I screamed standing up and kicking the tower over making the blocks all fall over with thuds.

I breathed heavily looking at the blocks on the floor. I then looked at Alex and he had stopped typing on his computer.

He looked up with a shocked face that did very quickly turn to slight anger.

He got up off the couch and he didn't really have the softness in his eyes anymore.