Chapter 52 ~ Birthday

~ 2 days later ~

~ Ali's POV ~

Yes it was 2 days later. I don't need to explain what I've done in those past 2 days because I actually haven't done anything. I've just been chilling. I don't even know what day it is today.

I was still scared and worried on edge all the time but I was so thankful for Alex. He's the best person ever.

Anyway I want to take my mind off the drama so let's talk about what's happening right now.

I had just woken up and I was in my crib for the first time in 3 days. I was worried to go to sleep without Alex but now I've woken up I'm sure I can get back into sleeping by myself.

I rolled over and sucked my thumb while cuddling penguin who was close to me. I kissed him on his forehead and sat up after a few minutes.

I rubbed my eyes from my tiredness and every morning I had worked up I had seen a small flashback of when Cole... you know.

I then heard the door open making me flinch. I looked over seeing Alex come into the room. He had his chest bare and he ruffled his hair as he came over.

He smiled at me as I stood up in my crib. I clutched penguins flipper and held him by my hip.

"Good morning." He softly said coming over and putting his arms round me. I was standing up so I did the same.

"Morning." I softly said as I put my other hand on his hair.

"Did you sleep well?" He softly asked laying a kiss on my forehead.

"Yeah. Did you?" I softly asked putting my hand on his heart and hearing his heart flutter.

"I did." He smiled. He pulled my head into his neck and I felt so safe in his warm arms. He lifted me out as I cuddled him and he rocked my gently as he kissed my forehead.

I made sure Penguin was close to me as well.

He set me on the table with my legs dangling over the sides. I kicked them up and down gently and set Penguin on my lap comfortable.

"The ducky or the bunny?" He showed me two oversized hoodies one with a duck hood and one with a bunny hood.

"Ducky please." I pointed to the yellow fluffy one. It had a little orange beak on the hood as well.

"White or grey?" He showed me two pairs of joggers, one pair was grey and the other pair was white.

"Grey please." I pointed to the grey pair and hugged penguin close to my heart.

He smiled as he came over and I laid down gently clutching penguin not going to let him go for anything.

He changed me quickly and he always looked at me which I liked. He dressed me into the clothes which I just picked out.

I sat up and I reached for his hand which he took immediately. He even quickly did my hair up in two plaits which hung just below my shoulder. They weren't too tight either.

They were so comfy and they made the hair go out my face which was so much better.

Whenever I was around Alex I felt like the trauma of all that happened wasn't there anymore. It was always in the back of my mind and since I got raped my flashbacks had been so much worse.

I was so so scared all the time.

But right now. Alex was really caring for me so I was really calm at this moment.

He picked my up gently and held me in his warm arms.

"I thought I should let you know that today is the 28th of September." He whispered softly. My body jolted a bit and I looked up at him.