Chapter 48 ~ No Consent...

TW: !RAPE!

~ Ali's POV ~

He stood in front of me and I had never been more scared in my life. I think I knew what he was about to do.

"If your naughty Princess Daddy will punish you." He angrily said.

I gasped quietly as my breathing started to get faster. I was panicking so so much it was like I couldn't breathe.

He then did what I was really hoping he wouldn't... he took his t-shirt off...

I knew then I was right. I knew what he was going to do. I was absolutely terrified. I started crying.

"Don't cry BabyGirl. Daddy will make you feel better." He softly said coming closer.

"No please don't..." I begged him as he came closer to my trembling body. He put his arms round my waist and gave me a pleasure smile.

"Be good Princess.." He sternly said as he moved his hands up my body on the outside of my clothes. It was still horrible though. I had given NO consent.

"HELP ME!" I screamed as much as I could. I cried and shouted but no one came in. Not even Ryan...

"No shouting!" He shouted making me flinch really hard and tears roll down my salty cheek.

He put his face to my face and started to kiss away at the tears that were coming down my cheek. I tried to move away but he pushed my head closer to his from behind.

"Please... stop..." I whispered because I was so scared.

He kept on doing it and he started kissing away at my lips. I tried pushing and rejecting all I could but he was far stronger than me. I was just a weak girl trying to fight a very strong man.

"The more you resist the longer it is Princess." He whispered as he started kissing away down at my neck. The restrains were so tight and there was no way I was getting them off.

He kept going lower down my body and I started flinching every 5 seconds as he kissed further down my chest.

"Please don't do this..." I whimpered as I kept on crying.

"Stop resisting!" He growled. I could barely breathe from how much I was panicking. It was just getting too much.

He then got off me and I kept on breathing really fast. He stood at the end of the bed staring at me. I was so tired from all my panicking but I couldn't go to sleep... Not while he was doing this...

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse he got out some scissors from the table beside him.

He's going to stab me...

I moved away and screamed as much as I could but he kept me pinned down and he started to cut my t-shirt. He kept on cutting as more of my chest started showing.

"Get off me please..." I begged trying to move away.

When he cut the final bit the broken material fell off my to the side of me leaving my whole chest bare with my you know what's showing.

I started crying again and he put his whole hand over my mouth to stop my screaming. I tried to bite it away but he didn't move them away.

"No. Screaming." He very angrily told me.

He still kept his hand over my mouth and he stared down at my chest. I was so so self conscious I could have fainted.

I kept myself awake though as if I fainted I couldn't see what he was doing.

He then laid on my chest, keeping him self from laying actually on me with his hands beside me.

He kissed my face gently and kept moving down to my neck. I was really scared so when he took his hand off my mouth I screamed as loud as I could.

Nobody came in though...

"You've had you chance. Your for it now." He angrily said as he got off me crossly and started to undo his trousers.

My eyes widened and I screamed again so so loudly hoping with my whole life someone would come in to help.

It didn't happen though...

His trousers fell to the floor and I closed my eyes tightly so I didn't see anything.

I kept them closed and he ordered me to open them. I wasn't going to though. I kept them shut tight as I was sobbing so much. 

I then flinched super hard as I felt his hand down my area.

"NO GET OFF ME PLEASE!" I screamed. I opened my eyes seeing that he was taking down my joggers. They were so thin as I was so skinny and even a bit big.

He then cut them off of me like he did the the t-shirt and I was screaming at him to stop.

He didn't listen and I couldn't resist it as my legs were restricted.

He also had a firm grip on me, pinning me down. It was so traumatising.

He got them off of me and I was just in my diaper. I couldn't even... I just couldn't..

"I would keep very quiet if you don't want it to go any further." He growled at me. I couldn't keep silent though... I needed help right now..

"Please... I'm begging you.." I begged as I was still sobbing.

"No matter how much you scream or cry, it will change nothing Princess so just let it happen." He told me. He said it calmly but it was NOT soothing.

He then laid on me and started kissing away at my face again. Yet again I tried to resist but the restrains were so tight. There was absolutely no point in me trying to fight him anymore.

I'd lost...

There was nothing I could do. He was stronger than me and no matter how hard I had screamed. Nobody had come..

I couldn't do this anymore. I had no energy left in me.

I just had to... let him do it.

I could only lay and cry.

He kept on going and I was so limp and tired I couldn't resist it. I just let him...

"There's a good girl." He calmly said.

At least his anger had gone down.

He kept kissing down my whole body. I was in so much pain and my body had run out of tears so I was just sobbing.

"Your still getting punished though..." He added making me flinch.

I guess this was it. He was going to hurt me now.

I heard him un-tape the tapes on my diaper as he did it to one side and then the other.

I had never been so frightening.

I was almost... not clothed in front of him.

I felt it come off me I just sobbed the hardest ever and knew I couldn't do anything.

I just wanted to kill myself...

"COLE ADAMS!"

Hey guys,
Slightly shorter but that's makes way for the next chapter! Please everyone do not get any ideas from this chapter. Rape is very wrong and a bad thing to do so please never do it. I didn't put much detail into is as I don't think that's something I feel good writing about. I put as much detail in as I could though. So please.. Rape is not good so never do it please. Hope your all doing good. Leave suggestions for future chapters. Don't forget to vote. Have a great day!
Don't forget to Social Distance! :)