Chapter 20 ~ Who is Daddy?

~ Bradleys POV ~

That was of course Alex.

"Obviously not." I said. I saw his fists clench.

"Give her to me now." He growled angrily very quietly.

"She loves me now." I said.

"You are dangerous, and you know that Bradley, I know why you would kidnap her." He said.

"I will give her a better life than your shit life." I said.

"Your life is just as shit Brad, we all know that you would kidnap her for fame, so the company would pay you. I dont get paid to her have. I get paid for being part of the community." He said.

We both tried our best to stay calm. Fighting wouldn't be the way to do this. It would scare her too much.

"That's not true." I said, taking a step forward to him.

"Where is she?" He asked.

"You aint having her back. She loves me Alex, I drugged her there is no going back." I said knowing I was right.

"Your wrong, its not like you thought this through is it? You didnt even do any research on child dust. I can get it out her body easily." I said. I gulped a little bit as I knew I was beaten there.

"You're not having her." I said. We stared each other right in the eyes. I then heard a cute laugh coming from up high. Ali was making her way towards the slide giggling happily.

We both stared at each other before rushing over to the end of the slide.

"Daddy!" She smiled.

~ Alexs POV ~

"Daddy!" She smiled. I went into shock. She called me Daddy.

"Baby, its me Daddy." Bradley said.

"No Baby, Im Daddy." I said.

"No, Alex Daddy and your Daddy." She said pointing to Bradley.

"Yes, Im Daddy, but Alex isn't." Bradley said.

"No, I am Daddy Baby, Bradley isnt Daddy." I pleaded.

"I'm confused." She said.

"It's okay Baby, Daddy will sort it out, just come down the slide." Bradley said. She proceeded and sat down on her bum. She just stared down the slide.

"I dont know who Daddy is, Im confused." She whimpered.

"It's okay Baby, just come to Daddy, he will keep you safe." I said, holding my arms out. She tried to let go but she seemed so scared. I felt so guilty for her. I should have kept my eye on her.

"But, my head is in a spin, I dont know if your Daddy or you are. I want to know who is." She whimpered. She did need answers, it was only fair.

"Baby everything is okay, just come slide down, Daddy will carry you away from this." Bradley said.

"You are not her Daddy." I growled at Bradley.

"That's what you think." He growled back.

"Don't get angry, please I just want to know who Daddy is, my head really hurts." She whined.

"You over drugged her, that's why her head is probably really hurting her. How could you do that her?" I angrily said to Bradley.

"I can do what I want, she is my little." He said back.

"You have the nerve to call her yours?" I asked.

"Yes, what kind of a Daddy are you to her?" He said.