Chapter 50 ~ Details

~ The Next Morning ~

~ Alex's POV ~

I woke up and I had never been so thankful for sleep in my whole life. It was the best feeling that I finally had energy in me and wasn't feeling so low.

I turned to my phone and saw it was 10am!

Gosh I had slept over 15 hours!

I immediately looked to Ali and saw she was still fast asleep with Penguin under her chin, her hand on my chest and her thumb in her mouth. I pulled her closer to me and hugged her gently to avoid waking her up.

Her body was at normal temperature now so that reassured me. I could also hear her breathing seemed to be back to a normal steady speed.

I was so glad she was okay.

Also you are probably wondering how on earth I managed to find her. It was a pretty fast time and the moment I knew where she was, I was holding her 20 minutes later.

So this is what happened..:

~ Alex's POV ~

"Sir the police have interviewed all Doms on Ddlg4, Ddlg 3 and Ddlg 13 but no evidence has come through." A guard informed me.

I buried my head in my hands and gripped my hair aggressively.

I heard the door close so I guess the guard left the room. I don't blame him to be honest. I was getting angry and didn't want to lash out of the poor guy.

It had been too long without her.

There was no clue on where she could be and the police were still looking but there had been no vital evidence.

The more I clenched my fists the more my eyes fuzzed out.

I hadn't slept in I don't even know how long.

I had refreshed and clicked on her tracker so many time I was surprised my keyboard hadn't broken.

Out of anger I slapped my hand on the keyboard and buried my head in my hands on my office desk.

~ 3 minutes later ~

I lifted my head up and the world was spinning. I guess I had blacked out for a bit. I wasn't even sure how long though...

I looked at my computer.

But my eyes were drawn to the video that had just come up.

But it wasn't a video... this was live..

It was on its side so I turned my head to the right so I could see the whole thing.

I could see legs that looked crossed and very skinny.

They immediately moved though and I could see the whole body come into view.

It was Ali...

Ali.. Ali was right there. I could see her. She was right there!

I grabbed the computer and turned it on its side so I could scan the area of where she was.

"GUARDS IN HERE!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Not seconds later guards flooded the room and came over to me where I was standing there with the computer on its side and staring into it.

They were all confused but I wasn't going to take my eyes off the computer.

I then saw another body come into view and I recognised it so quickly. Then the head came into view and it sent a signal to my brain telling me who that was.