Chapter 60! ~ Why?

~ Next Day ~

~ Ali's POV ~

Yesterday was amazing. Just chilling out with Alex and Ryan. I was so happy to be able to spend time with them. Even though I only see Ryan once a week it's always a treat when I see him.

But Alex was so kind yesterday when I managed to finish my meal for the first time in ages. He bought the bear for me and I just add him and Penguin have gotten on amazing.

"Hey Baby." I heard softly beside me. I turned my head seeing Alex sit next to me on the sofa. It made me smile when he wrapped his arms round me.

"Hey Daddy." I snuggled into him.

"So.. I have something I'd like to show you." He said slowly. It got me a bit worried. Am I in trouble?

He saw my scared look straight away which felt impossible as I didn't know I was showing one.

"It might be a shock. But it's okay because Daddy's right here and nothing will hurt you in any way." He held my hand which I looked at.

I then looked up with sad eyes and he lent forward and kissed my cheek softly. That made my heart flutter and my muscles relax.

He pushed a box onto my lap slowly and it was a normal sized box with a lid. I placed a shaky hand on top of the lid and he put his hand on top of it, stopping the shaking instantly.

"You go when your ready." He whispered. I looked at him and then back at the box. I took a good inhale and lifted the lip up.

What lay in there was the most shocking thing of my whole life.

~ Flashback ~

I clutched the railing with my cold hands and squeezed down on the metal so hard. I was physically trying to stop myself doing it. My legs were shaking so badly.

I was just gonna do it.

I took a deep breath and used my hands to pull myself over the railings. I was seconds to falling off the railings as my hands had left the bars grip.

I then felt something round my waist.

I felt my life flash before my eyes because I thought I had let go and was dead. It took me a moment to realise what was happening.

I opened my eyes from them being shut and looked around me. I was hanging off the bridge looking straight down to all the busy cars and a long drop.

I looked down on my waist as that thing was still around it. I freaked out seeing it was an arm.

I just stared forward, sweat dripping off me from the anxiety that I was staring at certain death.

I was then lifted and pulled to the other side of the railings and I collapsed on the floor on top of the person who just saved my life. I breathed heavily and pulled my hands to my face in disbelief.

Before I thought about anything else I looked to see who I was on top off.

It was a man. Very muscular.

He had a mask on his face so I couldn't see his actual face. It was a pitch black mask and he had a hood up.

He didn't say a word but I just stared at him.

He then got up and he put his hand down to me. I was apprehensive but took it shakily. He pulled me up with ease nearly pulling me right in the air. I was very light though.

He then put both his hands on my shoulders, although he had to bend down quite a lot considering of my height.

All he said was: