Chapter 24 ~ Art

~ Alex's POV ~

I placed Ali on her feet and she grabbed my hand tightly. I knew she didn't want to let go.

The guards walked beside us and we made it to the door.

They opened it for me and Ali. I nodded smiling as a thank you and went inside. I saw the headmaster and smiled.

"Hello Alex! Welcome back." He smiled. I reached my other hand out and shook his hand.

"Thank you, how are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm well thank you! Shall we step into my office for a talk?" He asked.

"Sure." I agreed. Ali looked up at me with scared eyes. I laid a kiss on her forehead and gave her a reassuring smile.

We walked in the office, with 2 guards and sat down.

"Hello Ali, its nice to have you back." He quietly said.

She looked up at him. I knew she didn't want to be impolite.

"Hello, thank you." She nervously said.

"Now I'm just here to go through how its going to go from now on if that's okay?" He asked.

"Yes that's fine." I smiled.

"So I've been informed that you two will have your breaks in a separate room, which is all made up for you. Also that Ali will not be required to answer any questions in class. Also that there are guards going to be here for the day. Is that everything?" He smiled.

"Yes I think it is. Thank you so much again." I smiled.

"Its no problem Alex." He smiled. "So Mr Sam will show you the room while I talk with the guards if that's okay?" He asked.

"Yep that's all fine." I smiled. I stood up with Ali and we went out the room and saw Mr Sam.

"Hello Alex." He said trying to be professional. "Let me show you the room then."

We followed him down the corridor to this door. He unlocked it with a code and stood back.

"I've been instructed to let you go in without me." He said.

"Okay, thank you." I said. He walked off and Ali and I went in.

There was a little kitchen with a comfy sofa, a computer and a TV. It was just a place so we could go to be away from everyone.

Ali let go of my hand and walked forward a bit. I could tell she was getting used to the place.

She sat down on the sofa and placed her hands on her lap.

I went over and sat beside her.

"You okay?" I asked softly.

"I'm scared." She nervously said. I felt so bad. I put my arms round her.

"Its okay. I'll be right with you the whole time." I trustfully said.

"You promise?" She quietly asked.

"Promise." I smiled. I looked at my watch and saw it was almost 9am.

"Shall we head to our first lesson?" I very softly asked.

I saw she was scared but I saw her do a very discreet nod. She stood up with me and grabbed my hand before I could even take it myself.

I led her out the room where I then saw a bunch of people. They looked over at me and they all started to run towards me shouting my name.

The guards stood in front of us and stopped them.

"Please let them through thank you." They said firmly.

I gave them a very small smile before walking into the classroom where Mrs Moon was.

"Hello Alex and Ali!" She smiled.

"Hello Mrs Moon." I smiled as I led Ali over to the tables.

We both sat down but she didn't let go of my hand.

A lot of people started coming in and they all came over to me.

The guards standing round my stood in our way and they all sat down at their desks.

The guards then stood by the desks on the outside lane.

Ali squeezed my hand every few seconds.

I squeezed back.

"Hello class, today we will be drawing or you can paint, a still life of anything you want. All your supplies are on your tables and some are up here." She pointed. "If you need any help I'll be over here marking." She smiled as she sat down.

Everyone went to the front and got their things.

I went up and got some paper and some charcoal, pencils and white pens.

"Where've you been Alex?" Someone whispered.

"It none your business." I glared.

"It's to do with that girl." I overheard.

"Just shut up okay." I glared as I sat back down.

Ali grabbed my hand and I stroked it softly.

I passed her what she needed and she smiled a bit.

She let go of my hand carefully and started drawing.

~ An hour and a half later ~

We had all pretty much finished and there was only about 5 minutes of the lesson left.

We all came up and put our work up on the front table.

Mrs Moon spun round in her chair and smiled.

"Well done class. I'll let you go 5 minutes early." She smiled.

"Thank you." We all said as we left.

Ali came over and held my hand.

We walked out the room and everyone crowded us.

The guards came in and took us away from the crowds of people.

They all frowned and we went back to our room.

The guards stood outside and we went in closing the door.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

She hugged me and I saw her faint nod.

I lifted her up and hugged her.

"It's Chemistry now." I said.

She pulled away with nervous eyes.

I remembered how strict he was.

"He won't tell you off or make you do anything okay? I won't allow it." I said curling her hair.

"Promise?" She asked.

"I promise." I softly smiled. I put her in her feet and opened the door.

She took my hand and we went out the room heading for Chemistry.

Hey guys,
Okay so here's the reason: I haven't updated this book in ages the reason being that I did write this chapter. Like I wrote the whole chapter. But then Wattpad decided that it wouldn't save. So I had to write it all over again 😂 After that I kind of was focusing a bit to much on BabyGirl and now Our Little (go check em out!) anyway hope your well and hope you enjoyed this overdue chapter. Leave suggestions for future chapter. Don't forget to vote. Have a great day!
Don't forget to Social Distance!