Chapter 32 ~ The Minor

~ Ali's POV ~

I was so scared at this point. A man that wanted to take me away from the person I loved the most was in the same building and only Alex and I knew...

"Where did you see him Baby?" He asked seriously.

"On the other side of the cl..classroom." I sobbed while speaking.

"Ok Baby everything's gonna be okay Daddy's right here and won't let anything happen I promise." He promised.

I looked into his trusting eyes with my tear stained eyes.

"He's gonna hu..hurt me." I sobbed.

"No one can hurt you baby I won't allow it." He curled my hair out my face.

Why was I so scared? I was such a wimp being scared over a person. But he wants to take me away...

There was a knock at the door making me jump out of my skin.

I started shaking uncontrollably.

Alex picked me up slowly and held me close to him.

I felt much safer being held by him.

He opened the door and I buried my head in his neck so I couldn't see who was there. At this point I was so scared I could have screamed.

"Sir we see you used the green card, is everything okay?" I heard someone ask. It sounded like one of the guards.

I lifted my head up slowly, my face soaked with tears and red eyes.

I made eye contact with one of the guards and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"No, the opposing DG99 minor is in the building at this current time." Alex said.

The guards eyes widened.

"Where was the minor last seen?" They asked.

"Geography room 6, 4minutes ago." Alex stated.

"We will let the headmaster know and contact all guards to perform a search for the minor." They said.

"Thanks guys." Alex thanked.

Some guards stayed outside the room to make sure we were okay while the other went off to do.. whatever they said.

Alex shut the door and I could tell he was angered.

He kicked the door quite suddenly making me flinch really hard.

"Oh baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you." He comforted me as he saw I was crying.

He held me close to him and he rocked me back and fourth gently.

I was shaking still.

"He..he's gonna hurt me." I shook. I knew I already said it but I was so scared he would.

"Nobody in this world can hurt you Baby, I won't allow it to happen." He softly said.

I did feel so safe in his arms. I feel I had never been safer.

He carried me over to the sofa and he sat down, me still clinging to him with my life.

I sat comfortably on his lap and wasn't going to move my arms from around his neck for anything.

I was really worried for the next few lessons though... I didn't know how much of Geography I had missed and I was scared I wasn't learning what I needed to be doing.

But I felt all those nervous worries start to fade away very quickly as Alex began singing to me.

It was the nicest feeling is this world to be close to him with his stunning singing voice.