Chapter 43 ~ Security Break

~ Cole's POV ~

"Cameras gone?" I whispered.

"Yeah you realise how much of a risk this is." Matt whispered.

"Just come on." I rolled my eyes and we all crept round the side of the building.

There were cameras every 15 metres so this was a huge risk. Although we knew that today the security is being analysed here.

"Chloroform?" I asked the other man.

He passed it to me and the cloth. I made sure I stuffed it in my pocket so it didn't leak everywhere.

I was hoping by our calculations that the route we were going was going to be open. Basically our calculations were that we were to disable the cameras that cover the right side of the house where the living room is. We disabled them at the front of the house where the gates are. Guards were surrounding us everywhere but chloroform was a life saver.

We had come so far through this security and we had 2 final things to do. Get Ali and get out.

We opened the window that thankfully opened as we worked out this was one of the broken windows which was supposed to be fixed this afternoon. Us 5 all climbed inside and we were in the living room.

It was an open space and worryingly there were no guards around. They could either be out the room for a second or on our trail.

I then saw her. Well her back.

She was playing with some of her toys and watching the TV in front of her.

She hadn't noticed we had just broken in though. We were silent to be honest.

I got the chloroform out my pocket and drenched the cloth in it. Some fell onto the floor which made me swear under my breath. I couldn't do anything about though.

At any point Alex or the guards could come in.

I held the cloth as far from me as I could and the boys took the bottle of chloroform out my hand.

They mouthed 'just do it' angrily.

I quietly walked towards to her and as fast as I could I put the cloth in front of her mouth from behind. From her being so startled she breathed in and the effects of it happened so fast she was out like a light.

I grabbed her head before it hit the floor and as fast as I could lifted her into my arms. I was finally holding her after 2 hours.

"Don't forget the penguin." Matt whispered pointing to it.

I remembered she would never sleep without it and knew it would make it easier for her so I grabbed it.

I ushered the boys out the window as I heard footsteps. We bolted out the window faster than how quick the chloroform works.

We legged it down the paths and to the gates. We got through it and I had never run so fast in my whole life.

"She's gonna wake up!" Matt called out as he ran beside me with the others.

"It's chloroform! She's not going to wake up dumbass!" I annoyedly said.

Why'd I get put with such dumbasses?

~ Alex's POV ~

"What do you mean? A security check?" I asked.

"It's the one day of the year that all security is disabled due to checks." He said.

"Yes I know that. But it's always on the 3rd of June. It's never been today." I explained.

"Oh yes we were supposed to say it has been moved."