Chapter 11 ~ The Park

"Why dont we get some fresh air, maybe the park or a walk?" He suggested. I smiled up at him knowing I would be safe wherever I went with him.

"The park." I smiled. He smiled at me and stood up. I put my arms in the air and he lifted me up onto his hip. I stroked his hair as he walked out the room. He took me to the front door where I saw there were some shoes.

"Which ones do you like Baby?" He asked me. I pointed to the little pink trainers and smiled. He picked them up and sat me on a chair behind him.

"Feet in the air like a bird." He chuckled. I giggled and lifted my feet up. He slid the shoes on my feet and fastened them tightly so they wouldn't fall off. I wiggled my feet a bit and smiled. Alex chuckled before he picked me up and held me in his arms. I put one hand on his chest and held Penguin in my other hand. The two things that made me feel safe.

He went to the front door where there was a communicator on the wall. He typed in a few numbers and it made a funny ringing sound.

"Yes Sir?" Someone picked up.

"Hello, can we have DGA4 please code 492." He said. What was he saying?

"Yes, sir right away." The person said before hanging up.

"What's DG um...yeah? I asked. Alex chuckled.

"It stands for Daddy Guard Association and the letter 4 is how many guards Id like, as I want to keep you as safe as possible." He smiled.

"Safe?" I asked worriedly. "Do people want to hurt me?

"Nobody can hurt you Baby. I protect you now." He rocked me up and rubbed my back.

Just then 4 men came round the corner and stood in a line.

"Reporting for DGA4 code 492 Sir." They all said.

"Thank you, boys." Alex smiled. He opened the door and the men followed us down the path. I saw a nice car that was black and a few men standing beside it with dark glasses on. Alex opened the door and I saw there was a car seat that looked my size. He lowered me down until I was sitting in the seat. He clipped me in with a secure seatbelt and he pulled the hair out my face.

"You okay Baby?" He smiled. I nodded, hugging Penguin. He shut the door gently and I saw him come round the other side. He opened the door to the drivers side, and he climbed inside. He looked back at me and smiled. I smiled back and snuggled into Penguin. He turned around again, and he switched the car on. I saw out the window, there were 4 black cars around us. We started driving along and I saw what a beautiful place he lived in. His house was big and there were fields of grass and flowers. I couldnt take everything in, I would have been there all day!

We had been driving for a bit and I looked out the window to all the people. Some were walking, some were sitting down on benches. There were a lot of people making me anxious. I started to twirl my hair a bit. I then realised it had been days since I had brushed my curly hair. Dang its going to hurt when I brush it.

"Baby I know your anxious, whats wrong?" He asked, looking at me briefly in the rear-view mirror.

"I'm okay." I said, looking down. I then saw we had made it to the park, and I saw lots of children, running and playing. I started panicking.

"You can tell me Baby, anything I wont judge you." He said looking back at me.

"What if I see someone I know? What if they laugh at me or judge me? What if they hurt me?" I said looking into his eyes, sadly.

"Nobody can judge you Baby, or hurt you, or laugh at you. I wont allow it to happen. I protect you Baby and always will, everything will be okay." He said reassuringly. I looked up at him and he smiled at me making me give a small smile back. He then opened his door and got out. He came around to my side and opened the door. He unclipped me and lifted me out, placing me on his hip. I put both my arms round his neck and leaned my head on his shoulder.

He locked up the car and I saw the men that were with us before we left, form a line in front of us. We started walking towards the playground and I started smiling. I have always secretly loved the playground. The men opened the gate for us, and we went in. All the children and grown ups looked round and stared in shock. I gripped Alexs shirt.

"Please dont stare." One of the men said, making all the people look away and carry on with what they were doing. Alex took me to the swings, and he placed me on it. He started pushing me and I squealed as he pushed me harder. I was full on laughing, not giving a care in the world that I was too old for this.

"Higher!" I squealed. Alex pushed harder and I heard him laugh. The guards were even chuckling a bit as I saw them in front of me.

When Alex slowed the swing down a bit I looked over and saw the climbing frame. I squealed, as I loved to climb on things like that.

"Can we go on the climbing frame?" I asked eagerly.

"Of course, Baby!" He smiled. He helped me off the swing and held my hand walking over to the climbing frame. I climbed up the first steps to the top and waited for Alex to come up.