Chapter 14

(3'rd POV)

It's already 2 days since Ashborn came back home from his "Journey". Soon Helstea's Auction House will have its 10th anniversary. Royal Family and many other noble houses will be visiting this place to purchase something valuable. 

And today it is the day when Twin-Horns is visiting Helstea Manor. Ashborn and Arthur are currently waiting for them to arrive. 

*Knock* *Knock* 

Someone knocked few times on the door. Arthur approached the door opened it with a smile.

"Who's ther—OOF!" Arthur wanted to ask who was there but got squashed by Angela. 

"Ash, I heard you ran away on a journey. How are you? are you okay?" Lady with a big chest started sniffling. 

"Mhfph!" "Mhfph!" Arthur was trying to escape the hug from a woman. 

"Actually, that's Arthur." Ash answered and pointed at half-dead Arthur. 

"Oh, sorry!" Angela released Arthur.

"It's o-okay. " Half-dead Arthur managed to mutter. 

"It's so good seeing you guys again!" Arthur regained his composure quickly with a charming smile exclaimed. 

"You've gotten better-looking, Arthur." Charismatic Helen Shard complimented Arthur.

"Ash, you even look like a matured man." Added Helen when she finally noticed how Ash has grown. Ash just nodded at her, while Arthur was trying to hold his laughter. 

"And where is your bond matured boy?" Finally, Adam showed up with his usual grin. 

"Hawky is hunting." 

"Good to see you again, brat!" Adam ruffled Ash's hair and the other stared at two with a 'What was that?' expression.

"I suppose." Ash answered nonchalantly. 

"Be happy man, You haven't seen us for 4 years!" Adam yelled in frustration. 

"I am." That couldn't be seen on Ash's face.

"Okay, calm down. " Comforting noise came from doors and soon Durden walked inside. 

Sylvie, the bond of Arthur woke up from his slumber and trotted towards Arthur. 

"Woah! What is that?" Adam exclaimed. Jasmine who only just now entered also looked surprised at mana-beast. 

"She's my contracted beast, Sylvie." Arthur announced and Sylvie hopped on his head. 

"Cute." Jasmine said and looked away from mana-beast.

"Good to see you again Jasmine!" Arthur called out for Jasmine, latter smiled at Arthur.

"Seems like everyone is already here." Reynolds's voice echoed through the hall. He was wearing his uniform. 

"Everyone! It's so good seeing you guys again!" Exclaimed Alice. She hasn't seen them just as long as Arthur and Ashborn so she was also happy to see her old friends. 

"Oh my goodness! Alice, look how Ellie has grown! she is so pretty!" 

"Rey is going to have his hands full soon with potential candidates kukuku. Can you tell me how old you are?"

"Four!"

The girls were a jumble of excitement and estrogen as they ogled Ellie. 

Vincent came down soon after with Tabitha and Lilia. The mother and father duo were matching in a black suit and dress while Lilia was sporting a flowery dress under a warm cloak. After everyone introduced each other, it was decided that the Twin Horns would come with us to the Helstea Auction House for the Tenth Anniversary event. Raynolds quickly explained the basics in his letter. They were quite shocked when they learned that Arthur was in Elenoir. (They didn't know where he was. Bc, it wasn't clarified that he was having treatment in Elenoir so yeah)