Chapter 47

(Ashborn's POV)

A long time ago, throughout my time of being Monarch. I would at no time think that I would be leading a bunch of teenagers in a dungeon, well, except Arthur, who can't be regarded as an ordinary teenager.

They didn't have classes since the academy canceled all teaching processes. Practically they were free from all their studies, yet they can't stop. That was their own initiative to continue getting stronger.

"Everyone is here, go in." I told Arthur's class, as they stepped forward to Xyrus Guild.

"Are you seriously taking kids into a dungeon?" Arthur came behind me and asked. Obviously, I wouldn't want to do this on my own, but since Arthur suggested I replied with 'Why not?'.

I certainly didn't have any important things to do as of now. Minor things could be dealt with later, so I decided to allow Arthur and his class to enter the dungeon. This way they will gain experience, while it can also be considered as training. Arthur leading a group of teens alone... No, it was never an alternative.

So here I am now.

"Woah, everything has changed here!" The same red-haired girl who earlier asked me for an autograph exclaimed.

Claire Bladeheart, Kaspian's niece. She seemed to be always cheerful, while in battle she was highly serious. Just like Kaspian, perchance that's his influence. Taking into account that she learned swordplay from him, that's quite possible.

Another one who caught my eye was Theodore Maxwell. He was the same age as Claire and was strong with his gravity magic, his attitude is also of a warrior. Nonetheless, he was very hot-headed.

Glayder's children were promising, they showed steady advancement after receiving the badge. Curtis Prince boy will reach a silver-core stage by age of 20, while Kathyln by 16 should be close to breaking through the white-core stage. Of course, this is for now. Their progress will drastically rise after fighting real enemies.

Ultimately Tessia, Arthur's eventual girlfri-, I think I skipped a batch of things. Let's scratch "eventual", I'm somewhat confident they are by now with each other.

"Why do I feel so disturbed all of a sudden?" Erm, Arthur surely can't read my mind, right?

"Erm, so what should we do now? Should we pass the examination?" Questioned a blond-haired elf with a slightly scared face, even till this day I can't pronounce his name.

"Arthur, it's not your first time being here. Go to the teleportation gates, since you possess badges you can enter through." I told them and their reaction was of surprise, guess they don't know that Guilds recently started using new gates.

"You have badges, just pass through the portal and you are already at your destination." I explained.

Guildhalls which were usually crowded by adventurers were now empty, exceptions were only a few. Since Beast Glades were closed for adventurers of course they wouldn't be in Xyrus, they would preferably remain in places with more quests.

Nowadays, Xyrus was more of a center for trading.

"There aren't even the guards, don't they fear that somebody may enter Beast Glades without a guild card or something?" I have no idea who spoke, but she was a short muscular girl with blond hair. Dwarf I presume.

"I heard Beast Glades were closed for adventurers, maybe they are just slacking off?" Wondered Theodore.

"They aren't required here, this is why." I answered their questions and took lead, if I haven't done this they would spend hours here.