Chapter 44

Ashborn Leywin, who at the moment was thinking about the most unanswerable question he had, laid in his bed.

'Why do I even sleep?' He pondered, putting a hand on his chin.

He didn't need sleep even though he was still in a human body. This wasn't all, whenever he was supposed to get up from his bed, he for some reason was lazy for it.

'Why do I wait for Ellie to wake me up? What's even the point in that?' Even more, questions flooded Ashborn's mind.

"Brother, wake up!" Ash heard the voice of Ellie, who was shouting outside of his bedroom.

'Good, now... what's the point in going down there for breakfa-?' He didn't let his thoughts finish as he slapped himself. The sound of a hand smashing on flesh revibratted in the whole room so it didn't take long for Ellie to get in the room quickly.

"Brother, are you alright, why are you covering your cheek?" Ellie tilted her head, almost as if begging for answers in a cute manner.

"I slapped myself out from the useless thoughts." Ashborn truthfully answered his sister.

Ellie didn't buy that. Knowing that he would not say anything to her directly, she decided to withdraw everything, herself indirectly.

"Brother~ Don't tell me you are hiding something from me? Oh, maybe you are hiding a woman's kiss there~." Ellie grinned madly, only receiving a dumbfounded look on Ashborn.

"No...?" Ashborn removed a hand from cheeks revealing it. There was indeed a red-colored form on it, but instead of having the shape of a woman's lips, they had the shape of Ashborn's palm.

"I was just teasing." Ellie deadpanned, his brother was indeed a dense idiot when it comes to 'normal' communication with others.

"Okay, get out I'm going to change."

After getting dressed, Ashborn left the room and descended into the dining room. Here he met Vincent and Tabitha, naturally, his parents and Ellie were also here. They settled down and began to eat shortly after the arrival of Ashborn.

"Interestingly enough, what does Art do at Xyrus?" asked Vincent after swallowing a cup of water.

"He should be on some boring lessons." Aforesaid Ellie, who couldn't find a comprehensive reason why Arthur even liked to attend them.

"I heard about an incident at the academy, Vincent, maybe you know what happened?" Reynolds questioned, stirring up the anxiety of the women in the room.

"Oh yes, they've identified a... spy from some other continent. Bear in mind that this information should not leave this room, or you may get in trouble." Vincent answered, shocking everyone other than Ashborn.

Mothers covered their mouths in shock and started thinking about bringing their children back home. Meanwhile, Reynolds was staring at his son, knowing that Ashborn had more information about council affairs than Vincent.

"That's why I had the wrong feeling yesterday..." Alice whispered. Her words intrigued Ashborn because he was super interested in how motherly intuition actually functioned.

This was the moment when something snapped in Ashborn's mind. He nearly misplaced his calmness and stood up from his seat loudly.

"Please excuse me, I'm finished. Thank you for the meal." He rapidly got out of the room, puzzling others.

.

At the same time when Leywins were having breakfast with Helsteas, Arthur Leywin, who was attending the Xyrus Academy, was taking a stroll in his special training room after an intense routine he set for himself.