Chapter 75

I'm posting some chapters ahead of time on my discord server: https://discord.gg/r2VSvS5kaH
________________________________________________________________________________

The earth trembled as the two titans clashed. As they crossed their weapons, their mana repelled the air violently. The chaotic crackles of thunder and lightning are produced by these collisions.

The human eardrums would explode just by staying on the flying continent.

No...

They would've died long before the sound reached them. With so much mana chaotically flowing on Epheotus, most of the living beings would've died of intoxication, and that only if their mana channels and cores wouldn't have blown up before. In addition, the temperature has skyrocketed.

The prosperous land had been scorched, and the previously blue sky had been cast into shadow by the black clouds. Black clouds that caused a rain of ash on the already scorched land.

Ironically, this was really suitable as the battle scene. The burning land characterized the Monarch of Destruction, while the shadowy sky perfectly fitted the Monarch of Shadows. They were too preoccupied to notice what was going on around them, but nature itself made their clash look like an apocalyptic picture.

Closer to them, where the torments of mana were much more visible. Two colors competing for dominance can be seen with the naked eye. Purple and red mana didn't mix because they were too dissimilar and their natures were diametrically opposed.

*Clang* *Clang*

The two strongest monarchs' battle was just getting heated up, as their attacks intensified and they both put more effort into cutting down the enemy. Their movements were sharp, and the quickness was already over the speed of sound. The sound barriers were breaking only a few seconds after the initial attack was made.

The Monarchs were diverting each other's affairs, but it only takes one touch to alter the battle's course. None of them got any scratches, and they weren't even the slightest bit worn out. It seemed like this could've continued for ages.

*Swish*

The air whistled as the shadow monarch brought down his sword. The dark-sharp sword was about to split the face of Antares in two, but the dragon blocked it with his own wide-edged weapon.

The force of this assault caused the ground on which they were standing to collapse. Even the rich mana on Epheotus couldn't handle the clash of these two. From there, a single, wide crack appeared and slowly started to spread. The flying continent was fragmenting.

*Thrust*

Because of the sheer strength Ashborn used in this attack, Antares had to use both of his hands to hold on to his weapon. This moment was used by the shadow monarch, who created another sword in his hands and thrust it towards his enemy's face.

Antares caught this in his vision and quickly jumped away from the place, avoiding the blow. Still, in the air, he opened his mouth and unleashed the blast of fire right at Ashborn.

Without waiting, Ashborn crossed his weapon and slashed the air as he'd done countless times before. The space itself broke apart as the black slash moved in the direction of the dragon king.

By successfully dividing Antare's devastating attack into four parts, the shadow monarch was spared damage in the center of the attack. As the fire passed over Ashborn, he again inspected his surroundings to find Antares floating above him with more fireballs prepared.

The floating man proceeded to shower the shadow monarch with more fireballs. In order to prevent Ashborn from escaping this attack, he even went so far as to cover the entire area with it. The bright light covered Ashborn's vision from all sides.

[COMPLETED] TBATE | SHADOW MONARCHजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें