Chapter 39

(3'rd POV)

Right after Ashborn disappeared from his place, he appeared into a large open battleground. There were some people already fighting, but Ashborn didn't mind at all. They might come in handy later.

"Hm, that might be enough." He checked the size of the battleground and it was enough to hold battles between his group.

"Now what to do with them?" Ashborn asked himself, looking at other students doing spars.

While some woman was flying on similar to Hawky the creature and observing them. She wasn't very strong, but comparing her to students would be as if comparing gold to dirt. She had experience in fighting that was noticeable, her posture, her way of observing, in addition to that she had some defenses around mana-core. Comparable to Jasmine, but still weaker.

'I haven't told them where exactly they should come, right?'

In that case, Ashborn will just wait. He can assign some of his soldiers to this task, but they weren't suitable. Imagine Beru training someone who can't do something from his first explanation. Without him around that, someone would lose their head...

"Well, here they come." Arthur with his class already arrived, their expression showed determination.

'They want to level up so much? That's good.' Thought Ashborn.

"Hm, I don't remember having your class today, Claire." The female teacher who landed on the ground called out for Claire.

"We were told to come here. We should have some kind of a quest here." Claire answered and looked around for Ashborn.

"Well, I don't know what quest you will have here...but I have a lesson, so you will have to wait." The woman responded, turning them down. Unfortunately for her, she doesn't have the authority to decide anything.

"Professor Glory, I think someone who brought us here wouldn't like what you said." Awkwardly said Curtis, scratching the back of his head.

Clueless about who this woman was, Arthur, or now the teacher of this group just stood silently waiting for others to do something. He still couldn't sense her core because of her defense, which intrigued him.

"Eh, really? Whatever, I have a lesson to continue. Anyway, I wouldn't mind having battle training with you guys..." She eyed Arthur, confusing him.

"Why not. Fight with the group of these students and defeat them. Fatal attacks... are acceptable." Ashborn's voice reverberated in their ears, they couldn't catch him in sight, but obviously, he had to be somewhere close.

Professor Glory was shocked. she didn't know, but the person whose voice she heard now had to be strong. She couldn't even notice anyone's presence other than students.

"Now this is something... Even the directress isn't so proficient in sound magic to enchant the area without anyone noticing." Unknown to Professor Glory, Ashborn wasn't using sound magic. His voice traveled through mana itself.

"We should start right now." Theodore cracked his knuckles, he couldn't wait to get stronger just like others.

"Whoever is this teacher of yours, I would also like to battle him." Professor Glory grinned at the thought of fighting against a strong opponent.

"Forget it, professor, you are no match... for an S-Class adventurer that is." Curtis's words shocked the woman even more.

"So, he is in this school for real!" She exclaimed.

"Begin it already, I hate wasting time." The chilly voice of Ashborn stopped them from continuing meaningless conversations.

"O-Okay, everyone gather in a circle here!" Professor called out for her students.