Chapter 21

(Ashborn's POV)

After clearing the second Relictomb and creating another layer from Black Heart. It was finally time to go to Dicathen. 

I spent few weeks in Relictombs, but in Relictombs time flows differently. Few weeks there can be months outside and maybe even the opposite. 

Crystal told me the truth. Fragments really started leaking their power, now this so-called Aether has properties of fragments. 

In total, I spent 8 months on Alacrya. I can return to Dicathen and spend some time with my family. Also, it's time to take Beast Glades in my hands and I shall increase my army quickly. 

I decided that I will make guild independent organization long ago, but I shall do it now. To minimize future problems. The main problem is that it would be dangerous for people to enter Beast Glades because I plan to give my soldiers freedom. They will kill everything that they see on their way and humans will be included in 'everything'.

"We are leaving, everyone ready?" I asked my soldiers. 

"Yes, my liege." Beru answered for soldiers. 

[Shadow Exchange]

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*- 

Walking through the streets of Xyrus, why? Because I have to find a present for Ellie. I promised that and I'm a man of my word. 

Why am I walking in the streets when I can create something from mana? because I don't know what to create. 

Now here I am searching for an original present that my sister will like. I don't have problems with finances because I can at least create coins from mana.  

'Also, I can visit the guild on the way.' 

'My liege, I recommend gifting small daggers. I think Lady Ellie would be happy to receive such a present.' Beru suggested and I almost agreed. 

'Wait, I don't want my sister to fight in melee.' It certainly wasn't an option. If my sister has to fight, which is almost impossible when she has 50 soldiers in the shadow, she should at least fight from distance. 

'Then what about the bow, my liege?' Now, this was something that I can approve of. 

'It's decided. Bow it is then.' I announced to my soldiers who looked at me with deadpan expressions from the shadow.

I decided to visit Kaspian on his work. 

[Shadow Exchange]

I changed position with a soldier which was in Kaspian's shadow. He was sitting in his office and reading some reports. I decided to just put my hand on his shoulder. 

"Ah!" He screamed and turned around and when he saw me he just sighed. 

"At least notify when you are showing up, Mr.Ashborn." Kaspian said and calmed down. 

"It was 8 months since I left, anything happened in this period of time?" I asked because I didn't have time to always observe some person so I didn't know what was happening in guild. 

"Nothing much... maybe yes..." 

"What is it?" I asked. 

"There was the person who took the examination. He had a mask and I couldn't see his face, but he had auburn hair and blue eyes just like you. Maybe he was your relative?" Kaspian does have a great observation. 

"Yes, that was my brother. This could be a pointless question, but did he pass the examination?" As Arthur's brother, I do have my faith in him and I already knew the result I personally watched him through my shadow.