Chapter 26

(Ashborn's POV)

Month. That was a time that I thought will take to complete negotiations with two countries, but Kaspian made a tremendous job and fulfilled the task in 15 days and snatched a lot of benefits for the guild. 

Now Adventurer's Guild can build a few buildings in Elenoir and Darv. Those buildings will serve just for adventurers from those two kingdoms, this will continue until all three races finally make alliances and unite 3 kingdoms.

That was what we planned. 

Dwarves immediately agreed to our terms after they heard that the guild is ready to use teleporters for trading since the Kingdom of Darv is located underground, they don't have as many resources and goods as the Kingdom of Sapin. Even though Sapin and Darv maintain a symbiotic relationship in the matter of resources. 

Dwarves themselves will build adventurer's guild near Beast Glades border and make a tunnel to their underground kingdom.

Meanwhile, Elves will also build the adventurer's guild with the support of our resources, of course. With the special permission of King Alduin himself, 100 adventurers are allowed to cross borders between two kingdoms. 

It would be more proficient to build a guild by myself. I have a lot of hard-working ants in my army, but Kaspian said that this will serve as a good improvement of the political situation between Kingdoms.

Also, Kaspian became more energetic since I gave him that beast-core. He is now on the Mid-Silver core stage and is close to breaking into the High-Silver core stage, but this wasn't the only thing that Kaspian gained from that Beast-core.  

That core was infused with a little amount of my mana. I want Kaspain to work on 100% every time, diseases and injuries may give problems later, I decided and gave him my blessing, so poisons, diseases, and injuries won't pose a threat.  

(Flashback Start)

"Mr. Ashborn, I want to ask you what core exactly did you give me?" Kaspian asked me. 

I sensed that his core had different color so that meant he broke through the next stage, but Kaspian is a smart one. He probably noticed that he didn't just get to the next stage. 

"It was beast-core and high-class one." I answered calmly.  

"That's understandable since I broke through the silver-core stage, but I'm feeling way more energized. Besides while absorbing mana from the core, my mana-core cracked a little. I was worried about this, but later core healed itself. I don't think that any beast-core would have such effect." Kaspian said and I could understand where he was going. 

"Yes, Beast-core was infused with my mana. Now you don't have to worry about serious injuries such as lost limbs because they will regenerate. In addition to that, you now have poison resistance... No that's an understatement. You have poison nullification and diseases don't pose a threat..." The longer I continue talking about my blessing more surprised Kaspian became. 

"I don't know what to say Mr. Ashborn. But I'm grateful. I will work even harder from now on." Kaspian said happily. 

"So how negotiations are going? ... " 

(Flashback End)

And now we return to our main subject. Today I have a very important training session with Ellie since she wanted to learn what her bow could do.

"Brother! I'm ready." Ellie shouted from the second floor of Helstea Manor and soon run down on stairs. 

"Are you prepared?" I asked her at which she nodded.