Chapter 16 | Arc I

*Spoiler Warning*

The waves are crashing, the sun is setting and hot golden sand is finally starting to cool down. 

The weather is calming, everything around was quiet. The only sounds that are made are waves crashing against the beach and whistles of the wind.

No soul, absolutely no one was here to witness such a great scenario. 

The atmosphere was relaxing till some presence could be noticed. Silhouette was descending from the sky. 

This silhouette had the shape of a lion with wings. It slowly landed on the beach, it could be clearly seen what was that creature. 

It was black, with blue glowing wings. 

After landing on the beach, it looked around. After confirming if there was no one who could it, another black matter materialized from it. 

Another silhouette now formed, who had a blue glowing horn on his forehead. the black humanoid figure was emitting a large amount of mana and it could probably scare any normal person.

"My king, we reached our destination." The humanoid figure said and waited. 

[Shadow Exchange]

Deep, calm, and commanding voice could be heard. Humanoid figure sink in shadow and flying creature remained. 

Soon after the humanoid figure sink into shadow, slowly another figure raised from shadow. 

The new figure was a human with short auburn hair and blue eyes. Someone would think that person is only a teen, but the aura around a boy would tell them otherwise. 

Figure made the first step. 

"I feel the presence of fragments." Figure narrowed his eyes and said. 

Ashborn Leywin who only a few days ago went on his journey came to a new continent of Alacrya and did his first steps on unknown land. 

"Everyone disperses." He said in the air. 

Instantly a whole lot of shadows flew out and went in different directions. 

(Ashborn's POV)

I came to this continent to learn if they pose danger to Dicathen. It's obvious that they do have ill intent, but that doesn't mean that they can go against another continent. 

This is why I came here. 

Unexpectedly, I felt the presence of fragments. Fragments of Reincarnation Cup to be exact, and it seems that there are few of them. 

Without wasting time I sent my soldiers to learn about much as they can from this continent. 

I already have premonitions that the journey on this continent will be long. I have to find fragments before they will be in hands of the wrong person.  

I was sitting on the beach. I was receiving a colossal amount of information. 

Alacrya is a way more advanced continent than Dicathen. Magic of Alacryans, are different from Dicathen. 

From my soldiers, I could feel the mana that was in many people. This means that count of magicians in Alacrya is higher, Dicathen won't even compare. 

But Magic is utilized by marks/runes. I suspect this is the doing of Vritra's that those Alacryans worship. Unfortunately, these marks do have limits. 

Quantity is high, but the quality is low. 

From what I heard from my Alacryan servant, Alacrya is divided into five regions. Or dominions that they call.