Chapter 31

(Ashborn's POV)

"So you are taking him with us?" I asked Arthur.

Apparently, Arthur decided to take Elijah to Helstea Manor. Since Elijah didn't have an actual place to stay, we will home him for some time.

"Think of it as repaying your debt." Arthur I saved a boy's body from getting corrupted, he owes me his own life.

"Jasmine, what about you?" I turned to a black-haired woman.

"I'll stay at the manor for a day. Then I'll reunite with Twin Horns." She casually replied.

"By the way, I wanted to purchase another dimensional ring. But I don't have enough finances." Arthur brought up and looked at me with pleading eyes.

"If you think that I have money for you, you are dead wrong." All my money was placed in Ellie's bank.

There were quite a lot of banks actually in Sapin. Illegals and Legals, few of them being licensed by the Royal Family itself and being a doting brother, I couldn't to not prepare the future finances of Ellie.

"Ah, damn. This ring can't even store much." Grumbled Arthur and looked down.

"*Sigh* Here take this." I quickly created a storage ring with almost the same functions.

It doesn't have a limit of how much it can store, or how big it can store. Unlike Arthur's storage ring, which shrinks objects and stores them in small crystals.

This doesn't shrink objects but immediately transfers them to different space. In our case to my shadow.

"Wow, Wait, you don't have a storage ring on hand, where did this come from?" Of course Arthur, I created it from my mana, I don't need a storage ring for this.

"Does it satisfy your tastes?" I asked Arthur. The design of the ring was almost the same as the previous just colors were black. Only the crystal was dark-purple.

"It looks great. Thank you...Big bro." He thanked me with a cheeky grin. I guess I have to repay the debt.

"This is the last time." I replied.

"...If you were trying to look funny, you are also dead wrong." I at least tried.

"Are they always like this?" I heard Elijah asking Jasmine, who just shook her head.

"By the way, do you think Ellie needs a present?" Arthur suddenly asked me. Sorry Arthur but, you are doing solo from now on.

"I don't know." I answered and quickened my pace.

We were already in Xyrus, so we decided to take a walk instead of taking a carriage. Besides, I can always teleport if I don't want to walk.

We were passing by many shops and buildings until we could see Helstea Manor. I can already see Ellie standing in front of it waiting for us.

"Ellie sure missed you too..."I said to Arthur, he just smiled wryly.

"You guys have a sister?" Elijah asked us both.

?!

"Don't try something funny." Arthur glared at Elijah.

"I should have killed you. if you touch Ellie, Next time I'll aim for the head." I also did the same as Arthur, making Elijah squeak in fear.

"W-What do you take me for?!" Elijah shouted at us. He looked embarrassed and scared at the same time.

'He doesn't realize that I'm not joking right?' I wondered.