Chapter 38

"I'm your big fan!"

A red-haired girl ran up to me eagerly and her sparkling eyes made me feel uncomfortable. I don't remember doing anything heroic, nor anything worth admiring. Wondering why she was a fan of mine... she then answered before I could even ask.

"Kaspian Bladeheart is actually my uncle, he talked a lot about you." So that was why she knew of me from the beginning.

"And what he talked about me?" Being rather curious what Kaspian was thinking about me, I asked.

"He thinks that you are the only one who will bring a great future to this continent. He is your big admirer." She replied. Partly what Kaspian told her was right, I never intended to somehow help Dicathen, It will just eventually happen after finishing my own goal.

"So that's how it is...Anyway, what do you want?"

"Ah, yes. Can you sign it here?" She held out some notepad and pointed at a particular place on it.

'That's it? What does my signing give her?'

"Is it necessary?" I straightforwardly asked she flinched. Her eyes were pleading me to sign the note, she was so desperate to get me to sign this?

I just took a note and pen from her, after signing it I handed the note and pen back to her, she was literally shaking when she took them as if holding something precious. Never understood such kind of humans.

"Thank you!" She thanked me and after bowing she walked towards her friend.

"Already giving away autographs. so popular you are, brother of mine." Arthur joked behind my back.

"You are late Arthur."

"No, I'm not. You just started the lesson early." He complained, even though I'm not a teacher, I just gave them things that cost more than the budget of this country could ever afford.

"I saved this for you anyway. Here take it." I threw another leveling badge at him.

"Should I wear it now?" He asked and I just nodded.

Arthur took out the badge from the box and stuck it on his current badge. Of course, I already sensed what the badge was doing, it inspected everything in Arthur from mana-pool to physicality. He himself wouldn't sense this because the badge can hide mana pretty well.

And later numbers on Arthur's badge started changing. It went up from 0 to 57, not bad compared to other students who had lower than 30, some of DC had around 15-30 this was highest and then was Tessia with level 30 as well. (She doesn't have the Beast Will of the Elderwood Guardian.)

The badge also made a big mistake, calculating the overall strength of the current Arthur is impossible. It depends on how he uses his Beast Will, phrasing through time and space is a strong technique. I'm sure Arthur can even take on Lance, of course, if he uses Beast Will. (That's my personal opinion. He literally stops time for himself, like how can I judge his power at this rate? There are a lot of loopholes even I don't understand. He does Za Warudo in TBATE)

"Level 57... Reach level hundred and you can fight against Lances without your Beast Will." I whispered in his ear, of course, it surprised him. This also brought up new determination.

"Anyway, aren't you going to start teaching?" He questioned me, I just shook my head.

"Everyone, Arthur here is going to be your teacher. I don't want to hear any complaints, also he is my brother. Besides he is Level 57, he can defeat any of you in an instant." Just with a few words, I lifted Arthur into the hierarchy system of students. Now he can be considered as one of the best and strongest students in the whole of Xyrus.