0.108.0

So, I have several stories going right now. And normally I try to rotate through putting out updates so it's all fair for readers. I'll be totally honest, the amount of love TOB is getting right now made me immediately start work on the next update. I appreciate you all so much. I couldn't wait to give you another update! So, after absolutely unapologetic fluff and Kai/John romance - because why else are we here - I return us all to our regularly scheduled next episode.

Also this update is crazy long, so comment lots! :)

Happy Reading!

><><
McKay and Mrs. Miller Cont.
><><

It turned out that the reason Colonel Carter needed McKay's help with his sister back on earth, was because McKay's sister had discovered a math proof that would enable them to possibly create their own ZPM's out of zero point energy without destroying a solar system in the process.

McKay and his sister sent the specifications for Kai and Zelenka to begin working on modifying the containment chamber that would allow them to harvest the exotic particles needed from an alternate space time by creating a bridge between universes. With Jeanie Miller's theory they would not only be able to build the bridge to harvest the energy, they would also be able to control the flow of it safely.

When the specifications came in McKay and Jeanie were just beginning their voyage back to Atlantis. It took Kai and Zelenka the entire two weeks of work to complete the modifications and they just got it done the very day they were set to arrive. Kai and Zelenka were waiting in the gateroom to welcome McKay and Jeanie so they could get started on the project right away.

"Has he talked about his sister with you?" Elizabeth asked as she and John moved down the steps towards the others. McKay and Jeanie were set to arrive any moment from the Daedalus.

"Usually just in passing, you know like, 'come on even my sister could do it', that sort of thing," John said.

Radek and Kai met John and Weir at the base of the stairs. "How's it coming?" Elizabeth asked.

Zelenka looked up from his tablet. "The simulations are all in the green, we are ready to try power up."

"Just in time," Elizabeth said with a smile.

"That's what I just said," Radek agreed with a smile.

A beam of transporter light filled the room and McKay and his sister materialized directly in front of them.

"Holy cow!" she exclaimed. "That can't be good for you."

McKay's sister looked surprisingly like him. She was average height, pretty, with light brown hair and they shared the same eyes. Kai who had been batch bred with twenty others found the sibling's resemblance interesting.

John stepped forward. "Nothing to worry about. I've done it dozens of times," John held out his hand and flashed a charming smile. "Colonel John Sheppard," he introduced himself, hoping to put McKay's sister at her ease.

"Yeah, she's married and she's my sister," McKay snapped impatiently.

John frowned at McKay. "I'm just saying hi," his eyes flickered to where Kai stood over McKay's shoulder. "Also kind of a non-issue," he said jerking his chin towards Kai.