It Is back to Hogwarts

You were packing your trunk while talking to Draco

"Gosh N/N, this summer was awesome that muggle amusement park you dragged me in I did not even know London had that all those what do you call them?"

"Oh those things they are called Roller coasters, They are meant to be fast but, you enjoyed the haunted house more did you not?" You said to Draco laughing.

"You do know N/N that our parents do not know we went to the park?"

"I know but it was so awesome"

"It felt last year since we could not do a lot in school this summer rocked you took me to all sorts of places to football matches, Parks, Restraunts, Ice creams, Concerts, Movies and our parents do not know we did all this!"

"They thought, Actually I do not know what did they think." you said.

Draco burst out laughing.

"Which part did you not so much enjoyed?" You asked Draco.

"Oh this one is easy when I was against my will pulled into shopping with you and mum. Dad, also came once He went to the other part of the alley for some sort of work and We shopped for hours my legs thought it was going to pass out. I do remember you wore wearing really high heels but running fast and you did not complain once?" Draco complained.

You laughed.

"I know remember that muggle action movie we saw at my room? I did not enjoy that at all and they were 2 seasons there acting was horrendrous!"

When Narrsissa walked in and smiled at you to laughing.

"I am sorry to interupt your time together but we do not want to miss Hogwarts express N/N, Draco you will be going with your dad. Y/N no drama and don't even think we both do not know your summer muggle things you both have been doing, Y/N I am not telling you to not have fun but you guys went to the muggle world with out our notice??"

"Draco Lucius Malfoy how did mum know did you tell her?" You asked smiling at Draco.

"What no of cource not why would I do that she must have used a GPS tracker or something."

'First they do not use phones Second we can not track like that?"

"Y/N sweetheart I am your mother I know everything Now get ready And ready to get a earful from Dad?" Narrssisa said smirking at you and then she winked at Draco.

"No way," You said your eyes widening.

"Yes way sweetie."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You got dressed

Your dad was waiting outside you were slowly trying to scare him

"N/N, I guess making you follow some rules is impossible or is it highly impractical?" Lucius said looking down at you with one of his eyebrows raised.

"It depends when it wants to be Impossible it will be if it has to be impractical it will be."

"Is that why you get mixed in Drama and Trouble all the time?"

"Do not worry dad I am Drama and accident prone you should worry when I am not getting myself into trouble it is an indication I need help."

To your supprise he started to laugh.

"Darling, he said hugging you look I want you to be happy so I can not refarin you just take care he said kissing your head.

"You smiled Thank you dad I will"

Draco came and stood next to you shortly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------