Gilderoy Lockhart

In Diagon Alley-

You entered the bookshop as usual you had bought your books a few months back you liked to be prepared.

"Y/N Draco go to the bookshop and take everything you need and yes Y/N you can get your books you would like to read Draco take care of N/N she has a talent for trouble. I have some matters to finish." Lucius said smirking at you.

"Let, us go let us see which book is recently much better!" You replied happily.

"Yeah and stay where I can see you." Draco said.

You rolled your eyes.

"Or else what?" You asked smirking.

"Then we may have to forbade you from having that muggle Ice cream."

"You would not dare." You said looking at him.

"Oh, and it is not a threat." Draco said.

You guys entered the book shop. Draco went up stairs you just looked around when suddenly you herd a to familiar voice.

"N/N, How are you long time no see."

"Hi George we just met yesterday!"

You said smiling as you hugged him back.

You gave all the Weaslys a hug.

"Gin, " You said hugging her.

"Now, does anyone have a masking tape gosh now they will never shut up" You herd Ron saying but who cares.

"You are right about that" George said.

When you saw Harry and Hermione enter.

"Harry Hermione" you said as you walked to them and hugged them.

"N/N I missed you so much it was amazing last Friday" Hermione said.

"I missed you to N/n indeed last Friday was awesome!" Harry said grinning.

"What happened last Friday?" Fred asked.

Oh, you will not believe what N/N did she came to my house gave her a peice of mind to my uncle, Aunt and cousin. Hexed them just a little. Then the ministry came by she got caught cooked up a story." Harry said laughing so hard.

You nervously looked at Draco he was giving you the "I am going to tell mum and dad look"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your amazing chattering and catching up had to be stopped when you saw a lot of ladies approaching. Then you spotted Gilderoy.

"Gilderoy Lochart" You muttered.

You had read a few books of his and everything looked so fake like him. So you stopped reading them this was what was new in the store.

you groaned dissapointment.

"N/N N/N oh my god look at him so handsome and gosh seeing him up close" Hermione said looking at Gilderoy with an romantic look.