The Inqurisitorial Squad

Harry had told you the army had been going great, There charms and ways of casting the spells were going great, But one day Harry asked you something.

"Y/n? Do you think were getting somewhere with this army? Or are we just risking ourselves?" Harry asked.
"It might not seem like were getting anywhere but in magic you must have patience, and Persistence it's the only way we get stronger so today Expeliarmus huh?" You replied.

"The best way to disarm someone it's very helpful, Can you come a great teacher like you is what we need?" Harry tried.

"I wish I could come Harry, but Umbridge she is already suspicious of the army if she sees me disappear it will all be over." You sighed "Ever since the army she has even asked me where do so many people go of to? I replied always by Harry's told they study for O.W.L.S, and simply because there good friends, It's convincing but she keeps bothering me." 

"Oh But thank you Y/n your taking a risk." Harry said. When Crabe and Goyle appeared they stood in front of you waiting for them to begun.

"Black you need to go to Umbridge's office she has called you."  Crabe announced proudly for what you could only wonder.

"I see by any chance did she mention why?" You asked fearing a long conversation.

"No, She wanted to talk to you personally." Goyle said.

"I'll meet you at evening? To study for O.W.L.S?" You communicated through his brain, To lie.

"I'm not sure your curfew?" Harry lied back.

"Right I think you will be doing it without me." You said, as you smiled at Harry walking to Umbridge's Office.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

You entered into the annoying, childish pink room it ruined the beauty of pink. You saw a bunch of Slytherins including Draco, Pansy, Crabe, Goyle, Blaise and other fellow Slytherins. You turned to behind to see Umbridge with her tea.

 You turned to behind to see Umbridge with her tea

"Miss Black have a seat." She smiled but it sounded more of a demand.

You took a seat and began "Professor Crabe and Goyle they told me you wanted to meet me?" 

"Yes will you have tea?"

"With one sugar cube, no cream." You said it was going to be a long conversation might as well sit back.

She waved her wand as tea appeared you sipped waiting for her to began.

"I thought you wanted to meet me personally?" You said motioning to the Slytherins.

"Yes Black, I need you to join the Inquisitorial squad." Umbridge began you merely sipped more of the tea. "I believe your friends with Potter and for an considerable amount of time they disappear, It's come to my notice they aren't in the library studying for O.W.L.S any idea where they could be?" She asked smiling annoyingly.

"I'm not sure ma'am, I have been quite busy with my own preparations for  the O.W.L.S, As far as I know the either study or they simply fool around." You replied fearing there on to them, You sat there trying your best not to show discomfort.

"I see that's just about the same what I have herd from the people who were suspected." She looked at you, not able to read your expression.

"What have you got there?" You asked pointing to the badge which read Inquisitorial squad, 

"Oh I seem to have almost forgotten I suspect they might be breaking the rules, forming an army or something, And in this squad you will be keeping an eye on them and report it to me." Umbridge said giggling.

You felt your throat getting stuck and you felt uneasy, You calmed yourself saying that you could defend them a little longer.

"Here the badge" Before Parkinson interrupted.

"Professor how can you trust her a Gryfyndoor? Friends with Pottah, Hagrid?" Parkinson questioned.

"If she doesn't she will suffer the consequences." Umbridge put the badge on your left chest oh no.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You immediately told your friends and said this gave you a better chance to cover for them.