The Battle Of Hogwarts

Voldemort stared out the window of the dungeons where he could still hear the echoes of the screams, and could still see the dried blood in the dungeons, where now it had been cleaned off and the usual rails in the window had been removed. 
"My lord, I have news for you. My sources have informed me that Potter has made his way to Hogwarts, shall I gather up our forces?" Snape asked, staring down at the floor refusing to make eye contact with the snake-like man. 

"The funeral has the girl's body been returned to her family?" Voldemort bitterly asked. 

"Her body, disappeared all that was left was this chain." Snape said shortly without any emotion. Voldemort got a hold of the chain which Snape had passed without any emotion. He was glaring at the chain with an unreadable expression, "Potter has come is it?" 

"Yes My lord, He's in Hogwarts." 

"Assemble them..." Voldemort referred to the death eaters. "I'll shall be down in a minute." 

Snape wanted to shout at the man for killing the only sign of Luciana, the only sign of Lily. Who were both dead right now. And Voldemort took your life without any remorse. 
Snape held the urge to scream insults, bowed slowly and left the room. 

Voldemort wanted to raise his wand and use the torture curse on him, but wasn't he right? 
he took your life, he tried to convince himself she deserved it. 
But his head threw an false chant for Voldemort to repeat, His heart repelled them refusing to the form the hate he wished he could. Just another one of my victims it's no big deal. She was just a weakness. He tried to tell himself again. 
But the shallowness in his heart refused to subside, the remorse refused to perish, his heart refused to allow him to hate. 

He had to acknowledge the heart wrenching pain inside of him, when had he ever believed you would pledge your alliance to this war? you came to protect Hogwarts, and you left to protect this. For a moment Voldemort felt nothing but a deep sadness. Maybe he shouldn't have killed you. The little time he spent it with you gave him a different kind of feeling the feeling of warmth. 

Minerva recoiled back in shock, "My My Potter that was very gallant of you, but you ought not to be here

Minerva recoiled back in shock, "My My Potter that was very gallant of you, but you ought not to be here." Minerva said strictly when Harry had cursed Alecto with the Cruciatus curse. 
"I had to come back some time, he knows Voldemort knows I'm here." Harry said. 

"Oh are we allowed to say his name now?" Luna asked in her dreamy voice. 

"I don't think so it matters anymore, he knows I'm here he'll try to kill me one way or the other." Harry replied. 

"But where's Miss Black?" 

Harry stood silent, "I-I suppose I don't know." 

Minerva stepped back in surprise which soon turned to fear, "Mr. Potter what do you mean you don't know?" 

"Y/n she..." Harry said quietly "Tried to I mean fled Hogwarts to help me, Hermione, and Ron to get the Hocruxes destroyed Voldemort--" 

"Y/n's dead Harry." A voice Harry recognized instantly, Harry's eyes flew towards Sirius. He looked pained, and very sad.