His Freedom

"Y/n  You don't look like me but more like your mother except your eyes  they are not mine or your mother's but the attitude it matches us it is like every time I look at you it reminds me so much off my love." Sirius said the last part sadly. "Y/n I herd you stay with the Malfoy's? Is it true?" You could tell by the tone of his voice he was not pleased at all.

"Yes, they took me under there care" You started to get cut of by Sirius again.

"Is that allowed only legal guardians can take some one in?"

"Yes, Narsissa was my I mean is my Godmother. Lucius knew you and my mother very well the Minister to thought they would be eligible. But, why are you so uncomfortable by me staying at the Manor? They have treated me right." You finished.

"Well I am glad they have been treating you good did you know once Lucius had a crush on Luciana it happened in the Third year before he met Narsissa?" Sirius smirked.

"I never knew that but how did you know?" You smirked back.

"He asked her out a couple of times they went out once and it seemed that both Lucius and Luciana had lost all  attraction  in each other." Sirius said recalling all the times.

You wrapped your arms around his shoulders pulling Sirius in to a hug. He hugged.

He gently embraced you rubbing your back. 

"I missed you so much dad I never thought for a moment you killed anyone I love you so much." You said tears falling out.

"Thank you Princess I missed you more and love you so much to." 

"Y/N Has finally met her dad." Harry said.

"Yes, She must have missed him so much and just think of all the things she has been through for this moment to arrive." Hermione said

You slowly pulled away from him and smiled sweetly. 

"Oh Harry you look-" Sirius started.

"Just like my father but my eyes are my mother's?" Harry chuckled.

"I know you get tired of hearing this again and again but it is so true." Sirius finished.

"Sirius, I would love to spend more time with you but you must leave Take Buckbeak I don't want to we don't want to see you locked up in Askaban again." Harry finished of.

"Bye Dad write to me I swear I will reply back to you." You smiled.

"Of cource I will."

We all spotted Sirius going away not completly free but free.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Woah you guys came back one moment you vanished and now you are back again." Ron said.

"A moment? It felt like it was forever Ron The mission is completed We saved Buckbeak and Sirius is not completly free but free."  you  said.

"Wow awesome." Ron said smiling to.

"Guys, I have to tell you something." You started. "I have found my Godfather it is who we call now Professor Snape." 

"WHAT" they all said together.

"Calm down you will wake up the dead This is my God father and he is not bad as he seems Now shall we leave Hogwarts express won't wait for the grass to grow?" You started. "Summer and another year awaits us all I know is that it won't be normal." You said smirking.

"Since when do we believe in having normal school year no that is never going to happen." MIone replied putting an arm around your shoulder.

"Excited for Summer?" You asked "cause I am."

You all started to laugh.

"Y/n where were you sis have been searching for you for almost the entire day?" Draco asked barging in.

All your friends rolled there eyes.

'What? She is my sister." Draco said.

"Dray will you calm down? All of you will one day wake up the dead and trust me I don't know how to fight them.

You all started to laugh and head outside after the bags were packed you all came outside.

"Y/n? Is there not some one you would like to appologise?" Dumbeldore said comming with Snape beside him.

I hugged Snape "I am sorry Uncle I did not think off my actions." I said.

"No problem Y/n" He said embracing you back.

"Uncle now that is not something very often someone would call." 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Manor-

After bidding goodbye to all my friends and the Teachers we arrived to the place I have called home You both went inside searching for your parents Draco more particularly his mother you saw Lucius in the hall doing some work.

You slowly walked up behind him since you did not want to ruin something up by scaring him that would have become a disaster.

You tapped him and he immediately looked  up at you  smiling softly at him.

"Hi darling" He said getting up and warmly embracing you "How was your year?" He asked.

"Not to good not to bad either" You replied returning the embrace "Mum? Where is she?"

After pulling away he sat down and you sat next to him.

"Not going to ask me? How much I got in trouble dad? No problem well is it true you had a crush on Luciana?" You smirked at him.

He looked up at you and smirked back.

"Well did my Darling not say once she was accident prone? Since you got in trouble a lot I will take it as you are ok. Oh well I did have a crush on your mother for some time before I met Narsissa I asked in our Second year then I met Narsissa and was attracted to her." 

You smiled "I will go look for mum" 

"She is outside the Manor." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mum!" you exclaimed giving her a hug.

She laughed and returned the embrace "Hi Sweetie how are you?" She said hugging you she kissed your forehead.

"All good"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here comes another end to another year I learned so much but This is not the end. I still have so much to learn,

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of Snape being Y/n god father?

what do you all think about Lucius and Y/n Relationship.?

What do you guys think of this year?