Voices and Petrified (2)

Then finally she told "As you know Hogwarts was found over a thousand years by Godric Gryfindoor, Helga Huffelpuff, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin. She said looking at me the three of them existed quite harmioniously one did not

Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts he believed magical learning should be kept between all magic families in other words purebloods unable to sway  the others he decided to leave the school, Legen...

Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts he believed magical learning should be kept between all magic families in other words purebloods unable to sway the others he decided to leave the school, Legend has it that Slytherin had built a hidden Chamber known as the "Chamber of Secrets" ....Fell shortly before departing he sealed it until time when his own true heir returns, The heir alone would be able to open the Chamber and unleash the horrors with in and purge the school of all those who are unworthy to learn magic muggle-borns."

"Muggle borns." Hermione said looking at her table. You gently rubbed her arm deep in thought.

"Professor according to legend what exactly lies in the Chamber?" You asked.

"The chamber is said to be home to a monster that only the heir of Slytherin can control. Naturally it has been looked many times no such Chamber has been found." She said.

Everyone left the classroom Hermione was waiting for you, you smiled at her

"Mione, go I will catch up to you I need to ask about the previous assignment." You lied.

"Professor, The Chamber had been once opened 50 years ago by the heir of Salazar Slytherin many muggle borns were terorised a muggle born was killed in the process what I am trying to say the Chamber is there. Why were you looking at me when you were explaining all this?" You asked.

Mcgonagall was very shocked with the information you knew.

"Miss Black, You are very special then you know and I can not say anything but the path you take will not be easy," She said.

"Yes I know mam." You said as you exited the classroom.

"Y/N, Now everyone thinks you are the heir to Slytherin and you to Harry." Ron said.

"Just because we can speak parsltoungue does not mean we are the heir it is absurd these roumrs will be the death of me you do not think I and Harry are the heir and all that absurd nonsense right?" You asked.

They both looked down.

"I need to speak to my dad. Harry come!" I said.

"These rumours are stupid!" I said.

"They are." Harry said.