Restoring The Hocruxes

Apparating away from Voldemort turned out to be more of a challenge than you liked to admit. It felt as though you were ripped into two and your usual Appiriation which was still silence appeared with a loud crack. You had no idea where you were, "You can't run now my dear, no matter where you go I'll be there..." Voldemort softly chuckled in your ear. 
You recoiled in shock, "I-I thought I had Apparated!" You gasped in shock. 

Voldemort gave another chuckle, "Apparated? I presumed your Appiriations are usually silent? could you be loosing your strengths?" Voldemort mockingly asked. 

"N-No, You blocked it... How?" You said fearfully. 

"I never had made the mistake of Underestimating you... my dear, but you on the other hand have a tendency to underestimate me... but still." He softly hissed, "I blocked it very easily... remember when we brewed the Nexus back in your sixth year? memorable experience may I say? You enjoyed the time we spent together.... But at the last part we needed your blood a tiny drop to add the last ingredient and there it was blood bounded and I could use it against you... don't try to Apparate for you'll only hurt yourself... more." He leaned down and stroked your cheek. 

You moved away from his touch, "Remember one more thing your mine... and anyone dares to say otherwise... enters there rightful fate." You shuddered uncomfortably at his words. The way he touched you, the way he spoke to you, the way he was trying to claim you as in a object. 

Made you withdraw from him, the time you brewed the potion with him, the time was long gone when he surprised you with unexpected roses, and sweet letters and how carefully and gentle he'd be with you in your fifth year, as though you may break. You didn't see an ounce of that small humanity left with in his eyes. 
His eyes glowed red, with greed and obsession nowadays. 

"We will go now, get up Y/n!" He angrily said. 

"Why? are you trapping me? why are you being so... cruel?" You asked tears at the brick, he gave you an cruel merciless laugh. 

"What did you think? surely you didn't expect me to love you?... or did you? I can't love my dear, but your mine." 

"I'll never ever be yours! ever! look at yourself, this is greatness is it?" You asked angry tears spilling. He flung his arms around your neck and slowly chocked you. 

"I would be very careful on what you say to me Black! and yes, this is greatness." 

"Your really content having me chained?" 

"Till you pledge your alliance to me." 

"Forget it Riddle." 

A truly evil, smile spread across his lips he threw you on to the floor you lay gasping. You couldn't catch your breath because you were hit with it the... cruciatus curse. Voldemort laughed seeing you wither in pain. 

You weren't crying because of the pain, you were crying because of the betrayal of his words, how he was taunting you. And hurting you!
The memories flashed in front of your eyes, again and again. How he crucio'd Bellatrix for throwing the knife at you, how he'd never let his death eaters insult you, it just looked to good to be true. He didn't stop the curse until everything went black.