Luciana's Tears

"No! No! No! Stop you can't take him away from Him STOP!" A piercing voice called desperately while a man was being taken away from Dementors, "STOP! NO STOP!" A woman screamed trying to get away from the binds which tightly held her, "GIVE HIM A TRIAL! CROUCH! GIVE HIM A TRIAL!" It was Luciana black.
Luciana Black had been pregnant with what they call Y/n for three months now and it was after the tragic death of Luciana's best friend Lily Evans and her husband James Potter did Luciana became emotionally unstable. She did not like the things she used to, she didn't each much, barely drank-If it wasn't for Sirius she would have been dead a long time ago. Today was the funeral of Lily and James Potter, What were her last words to James she recalled- "How can we trust you?" James eyed Luciana suspiciously as if she was a parasite, Luciana avoided eye contact. She knew it was not time for the fight, and she did not want to fight James Potter. "You not strong! You not brave enough the sorting hats made one huge mistake" Snarled James.

Lily and Sirius turned to James, "James! Luciana has extensive knowledge of protective Enchantments, and-" Lily explained knowing her best friend would not try to get into a lot of fights, "Lily it's alright he's just trying to protect you." Luciana softly said but it had sadness laced around every word, How could James think she would ever rat them out? Lily, was like the sister she never had. Was James saying this because she was the godmother of the Malfoy's son Draco? Draco Malfoy? And because she was close to Narcissa? Sirius looked at his wife, recently she was always lost, sad, and distant. "Prongs" Sirius called out firmly. 

"Pads! This woman will rat us all out and we'll  die honestly you can do much better." Prongs insensitively remarked. Luciana looked at the floor with warm tears pouring onto her cheek, "Now that's it Prongs!" Sirius barked, he took Luciana's shoulders and rubbed them, " She might not always argue like how you and I do, she might be quiet and speak only when needed but-"

"But that does not mean she is not strong!" Lily added furiously at her husband to talk like that, Luciana smiled through the pain "That's okay you can have another secret keeper. Who you'd want to trust."

"Lucie," Lily said softly, Luciana looked at her "No problem Lily the thing is you all should be safe If you James think I'm not good enough I'll step aside and you can have a more trustable keeper, Just please James let me put the protective enchantments, I won't be able to betray you-"

"My love... Don't listen to James, you're the strongest woman I know, and please don't-"
"Padfoot the woman is for the sake-" 

"What?" Scowled Sirius "What is she? Don't you dare Prongs to insult her in front of me-"

"Sirius it's fine just warn Dumbledore the secret keeper is changed"

"I'm not allowing you to do the enchantments." Luciana looked at James "Why? Why shouldn't I? Is it that you can do better!?"

"Your not str-"

"That is for me to tell James! Look you might hate me alright! and I can't help it anymore so go on and hate me, honestly, now I don't know why I gave a damn on your stupid opinion, But I love Lily and my husband and I love Harry. I won't betray anyone, I am not chosen as an enchantment specialist for nothing" Lily gasped "You got it?" She breathed "I just accepted it this morning." 

Sirius smiled proudly "You're not the secret keeper it is all!" 

"Your wishes James," Luciana said.

Luciana felt warm tears was she going to attend this funeral on her own? With Sirius in Azkaban and Lily and James dead, Lily picked the flowers "I'm sorry Lily, James I've let you down I'm sorry." 

Luciana made her way to the cemetery where she spotted a few close relatives and Dumbledore with Severus who looked heartbroken, She slowly barely balancing herself made her way towards him she put her head on his neck, "Doesn't matter now, does it? I loved her?" Right now Luciana's first heartbreak flooded in-