Marking Of The Prophecy -Part 1.-

Leaving you back in time made Tom wonder why did the Prophecy choose two people? from two eras? who could have never known about each other, why did the prophecy think it was a good idea? they could have led a normal life without any complications, no alliances had to be broken, there loyalty could have been sworn to there side and only there side everything would be written on an black chalkboard clear and bright as day. 

No, this was never going to be answered. 

"You still did that you don't care of immortality, war anymore your heart only wants Y/n and you still let this war proceed Tom?" Harry asked when Tom had been staring at the place where he placed you. 

"The war rages on Potter, weather I want it or not." Tom simply replied turning to face Harry his eyes turning hard as rock. 

"You want Y/n--"

"I don't desire my love anymore Potter, whatever she wishes is happening in her own free will I don't hold her hostage anymore!" Tom snapped glaring. 

"Then... let's finish this Tom, let's stop the war!" Harry pushed Tom of the Astronomy tower, Tom repelled the force instantly still fighting mid air one final blow Harry landed in the great hall bleeding and injured.

Harry picked up his wand and got up and so did Tom both of them circling each other like lions ready to tear each other apart. 

From the distance Molly Weasley looked at the corpse of Bellatrix Lestrange. Ginny, Hermione and Luna caught sight of the two and in a reign of terror Molly almost sprinted followed closely by Luna and Hermione. The circle was crowded everyone had assembled the remaining members of the order, the students in Hogwarts who were fortunate enough to survive had enclosed against each other. 

Back in time you squinted your eyes feeling conflicted but you knew you had to be there, turning the time turner you returned in time you saw things wrecked, out of place and it didn't look like Hogwarts you felt Tom inside of you and you could feel the prophecy burning in your bones the hottest till now and you knew why you were clear with your feelings, you were clear with your emotion towards Tom and so was Tom he knew his feeling towards you, 

There was no point of denying the love. 
You wanted him to live, you wanted him alive even if it was the last thing anyone wanted. 

Following the connection, and the trail you reached the great hall everyone had assembled to watch the final stance. 
You saw Tom and Harry circling each other there gazes fixed on each other. 

You tired to move forward but Harry spoke loud and clear making you freeze on your tracks. 

"Y/n, I don't want you nor anyone trying to help or interfere in this battle." Harry began. 

Tom took a quick glance his eyes softening just for a brief moment before returning towards Harry again, 

"You don't mean that Potter" Tom said eyes flashing red, "Who is going to shield and Protect you today?" 

"Nobody" Harry replied simply, "There will be nobody helping me, no hocruxes no one will take the curse just you and me." 

"Yes, no one while living with accidents the whole time." Tom hissed. 

"Accidents? when my mother died to save me? accident when I tried to fight back at the graveyard, accidents that I survived here and came to fight?" 

"Accidents!" Voldemort yelled furiously, "All were accidents, and you boy were supposed to die." 

"I did what my mother did, When you killed me in the graveyard you can't touch any of these people you can't hurt them, moreover you can never touch Y/n." Harry told lowly.